GDT Coyotes at Sabres 3-26-2015 7PM MSG, WGR

Brawndo

with every yin there is a yang, so the world turns, so with that the hope is a highly spirited and

well played game, will watch as I always do and root the same as I always have, I know not what

feelings lurk in the heart and soul of others, only my own, and for that and only that is what I am responsible for

Just was reading a thn article saying the yotes need to lose more than the sabres, so they can get Mcdavid and save their franchise. This is what I don't get. Why would the league want to send a generational talent to a budget team that is failing and might be on the move. When he could go to the sabres, play close to his hometown, and for a billionaire who is willing to do whatever it takes to win a cup.

I don't know. They sent Sidney Crosby to Pittsburgh.

Ruffling feathers around here is pretty easy because a handful of you feel the need to critique or put down everyone else's post. I don't get how my OP was ruffling feathers. More just how I feel about how sad it is that we are in this position. If that offended you... Sorry.

You guys all enjoy this GDT. It is a big game. I am bailing out. Don't want to take anything away from this historic game.

Its just a lot of fans are excited for this game.  You shouldn't be surprised if people get annoyed if you make a very negative post.  Its the way it works, no reason to not enjoy this wonderful GDT

Ruffling feathers around here is pretty easy because a handful of you feel the need to critique or put down everyone else's post. I don't get how my OP was ruffling feathers. More just how I feel about how sad it is that we are in this position. If that offended you... Sorry.

You guys all enjoy this GDT. It is a big game. I am bailing out. Don't want to take anything away from this historic game.

You just need to post with less condescension.  We're all Sabres fans here, regardless of how we cope with 2 miserable seasons.

Yeah.... Well,i don't like your stance at all, it's shallow and podantic!!! And the reason this team sucks is solely because of you... Try and live with yourself now!!!

Meh.  I've been doing it all my life.  The one I feel sorry for is my wife; she knew life without me.

It's shallow and pedantic.

I'm shallow and pedantic.

I'm shallow and pedantic

I'm shallow and pedantic

I'm shallow and pedantic

I use the 5 times written rule to ensure proper spelling of words that I don't know the meaning of. But I do know that the Glove likes the word, so I think he likes to see it written often, especially about him.

Its just a lot of fans are excited for this game.  You shouldn't be surprised if people get annoyed if you make a every post negative post.  Its the way it works, no reason to not enjoy this wonderful GDT

I moved that around to be more correct.

I don't know. They sent Sidney Crosby to Pittsburgh.

Your right, I just hope logic prevails for once. Buffalo is the perfect set-up for Mcdavid. State of the art training facility, a winger(Kane) that complements his style, and as I said before an owner thats willing to do whatever it takes to win cups. But logic has never been the league's strong suit.

Still, seems like she created her own prison.  Of dad jokes.

Well, to be fair, they were nerdy young man jokes when she married me.

I'm shallow and pedantic

I'm shallow and pedantic

I'm shallow and pedantic

I use the 5 times written rule to ensure proper spelling of words that I don't know the meaning of. But I do know that the Glove likes the word, so I think he likes to see it written often, especially about him.

Get off my lawn you rotten kid.

We can be friends again once this thing is wrapped up  :P

My mantra for a while has been, "Next year I will love you all."

I'm ready to fight...or at least put this up for anyone cheering a Sabes goal tonight. Let's get it on!!! We can be friends again once this thing is wrapped up  :P

internet-punch-.png

Thank you! I was going to say that I'd rather break the world record for consecutive punches to the face than watch anymore chitty hockey. Now I can take care of it all by myself. :w00t:   Whatever happens tonight guys....remember...we are on the upswing....everything will work out fine :flirt:

I'm ready to fight...or at least put this up for anyone cheering a Sabes goal tonight. Let's get it on!!! We can be friends again once this thing is wrapped up  :P

internet-punch-.png

If they win tonight, I'm going to break my computer screen repeatedly smashing my face onto that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.