Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

That's the exact feeling I'm getting from those I have talked to. It's mostly a brazen "yeah, the balls were deflated, so what" response each time.

Football ruling sky-council (they're not cool enough to have football gods like hockey), please let the Patriots fumble 5 times on Sunday and lose 47-3.

Football ruling sky-council (they're not cool enough to have football gods like hockey), please let the Patriots fumble 5 times on Sunday and lose 47-3.

Of course, now that the idiot Richard Sherman opened his mouth, the scales have moved closer to balanced. Here's an idea for you Richard, if you really do believe that Kraft and Goodell really are so closely tied together, do you really want to give them even more reason to conspire against you?

Of course, now that the idiot Richard Sherman opened his mouth, the scales have moved closer to balanced. Here's an idea for you Richard, if you really do believe that Kraft and Goodell really are so closely tied together, do you really want to give them even more reason to conspire against you?

I am of the opinion that almost everything Sherman says is calculated.  I think he's a master troll.

I am of the opinion that almost everything Sherman says is calculated.  I think he's a master troll.

I'd love to know what his plan with this one was though. Seattle was able to fly completely under the radar up to this point. I don't think I heard a single word about them last week other than a quick thing about the Lynch crotch grabbing crap. This comment will quickly go away too, but it just feels like an ego thing to me more than anything else. "Hey, remember me? I'm still out here."

I'd love to know what his plan with this one was though. Seattle was able to fly completely under the radar up to this point. I don't think I heard a single word about them last week other than a quick thing about the Lynch crotch grabbing crap. This comment will quickly go away too, but it just feels like an ego thing to me more than anything else. "Hey, remember me? I'm still out here."

The plan was to keep distracting the Patriots, I'd think.

The plan was to keep distracting the Patriots, I'd think.

That seems kind of pointless when you have a team that is around this late every single season. If there's an organization that knows all about the distractions of media week, it's New England.

At this point, I feel like there are only two possible ways this game can go, a blowout one way or the other. They either fall apart under this scandal or they come out pissed and united. But either way, I'm not watching.

That seems kind of pointless when you have a team that is around this late every single season. If there's an organization that knows all about the distractions of media week, it's New England.

At this point, I feel like there are only two possible ways this game can go, a blowout one way or the other. They either fall apart under this scandal or they come out pissed and united. But either way, I'm not watching.

Sherman's comment has nothing to do with the Patriots. It was all about his ongoing fued with the NFL, and Goodell in particular.

You all know that I don't really follow the NFL ... the Bills I check up on now and then due to family in the area and I used to go to some games way back.

Anyway, I hope that the cheaters get their (deflated)balls handed to them on silver platers in the SB and have a good whooping put on them.

Sherman's comment has nothing to do with the Patriots. It was all about his ongoing fued with the NFL, and Goodell in particular.

I just quickly cut and paste this out of an ESPN story:

"Will they be punished? Probably not," Sherman said. "Not as long as Robert Kraft and Roger Goodell are still taking pictures at their respective homes.

"You talk about conflict of interest. As long as that happens, it won't affect them at all. Nothing will stop them."

That's not about the Patriots?

Edited by shrader

I didn't know Sherman had a feud w/ the NFL and Goodell.  I know his teammate does.

Sherman has blasted the NFL for preaching about player safety and fining defensive players for their hits while pushing for an 18 game schedule, the fines for Lynch not talking, and the NFL's sanctions against players who push their personal sponsors over the league's sponsors. Take this, for example: http://blogs.seattletimes.com/seahawks/2014/11/25/seattle-seahawk-cornerback-richard-sherman-protests-marshawn-lynch-fine-in-a-rather-unique-way/

I just quickly cut and paste this out of an ESPN story:

That's not about the Patriots?

It involves the Patriots, of course. But about them? I don't think so. I think it was primarily a shot at Goodell for having a conflict of interest and being arbitrary and/or hypocritical in his punishments for various acts.

NFL has zeroed in on a locker room attendant w Patriots who allegedly took balls from officials locker room to another area on way to field. Sources say they have interviewed him and additionally have video. Still gauging if any wrong doing occurred with him but he is strong person of interest.

NFL has zeroed in on a locker room attendant w Patriots who allegedly took balls from officials locker room to another area on way to field. Sources say they have interviewed him and additionally have video. Still gauging if any wrong doing occurred with him but he is strong person of interest.

That's from Glazer, by the way.

Of course he was acting completely alone and did it without any direction from others within the organization.

Right on time.

Show of hands as to who thinks the league and the Patriots didn't coordinate efforts over the weekend . . .

Yeah. Thought so.

I find the Pats fans flipping about the Seahawks and their use of adderall as defense for their cheating. First of all: when does cheating excuse cheating? Never. Second of all: one of those players that was caught using addy is on your team now, dipshits.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.