Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/01/05/pegula-gives-whaley-ryan-a-year-to-fix-bills/

Carucci says the Pegulas have told Rex and Whaley they've got one more year to get it right.

Sal Capaccio and Jeremy White of WGR both strongly disagree with the report. Both hear an extension is coming for Whaley and that he's here for the long haul.

Fair.

The thought plickens.

More than anything, I want to know WHO the source is (I think it's essentially one person - or maybe a core of 2 or 3) who so frequently discloses "information" that is then disputed by some other source within the franchise. It's gotta be those old guard guys, yeah?

And again, more than anything, I feel like Pegula needs to get that/them under control and/or out the door. One Buffalo, and all.

There are clearly some folks with axes to grind at OBD.

Did anyone hear White and Capaccio discuss this?  In particular, I'm wondering whether they disagree that the one-year ultimatum was given -- or are they just inferring that from DW's extension?

Disagree wholeheartedly. Whether he gets punted next season or not; the GM ALWAYS needs to be under contract for a minimum of 1 extra year. (& ideally 2)

Coaches should be locked up for at least 1 more year as well.

You have to make sure he's got no "agency issues" & if you need it to be your choice whether he comes back. If his contract expires in December, he holds all the cards.

These guys don't make as much as star players (for the most part) & eating a year or 2 of contract has no cap ramifications. Just means the owner "has to dig a few more wells." ;)

Totally with you on this.

Everyone I work with knows I'm from Buffalo.  I used to get a fair amount of ribbing from Canes fans back in the day, but with both teams sucking of late that has gone away.  One guy who is a big Bears fan commiserates with me about our awful our teams are every now and then.  But I've never had so many people come up and ask me about a Buffalo related story, even last year when the southtowns got that seven feet of snow, than I have over the last two days....all because some drunk a-hole lit himself on fire at a tailgate.  

Everyone I work with knows I'm from Buffalo.  I used to get a fair amount of ribbing from Canes fans back in the day, but with both teams sucking of late that has gone away.  One guy who is a big Bears fan commiserates with me about our awful our teams are every now and then.  But I've never had so many people come up and ask me about a Buffalo related story, even last year when the southtowns got that seven feet of snow, than I have over the last two days....all because some drunk a-hole lit himself on fire at a tailgate.  

Wait. Whoa. Just one cotton pickin' second. What about... tossing babies on flaming tables?

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/01/05/pegula-gives-whaley-ryan-a-year-to-fix-bills/

Carucci says the Pegulas have told Rex and Whaley they've got one more year to get it right.

Whaley said he didn't need a vote of confidence, because he has "daily dealings" with Terry Pegula.

Fantastic news for Sabres fans?

@TyDunne Can see why #Bills would still want Kyle Williams around. Asked about Mario, Leodis McKelvin said "When Kyle went down, everything changed."

Speculation based on the exit interviews of Hughes, Dareus, and others is that the defense was terrible because the players put no effort into learning the scheme. They put the responsibility on themselves for being careless. 

So on another forum where I post, they have a "tell a lie about the poster above" thread.  The point is you make up outlandish stories about people and it's kind of fun.  Anyway, I said the woman who posted before me "Drinks shots out of the thumb hole of an old bowling ball."

I decided to add a visual, and what do you know?  Apparently all the photos of that particular activity come from Bills tailgating.  So I ended up using this picture.

You're welcome.

10527851_10152368909212918_1834983037530

You know we've had that thread too, right? ;)

I couldn't remember if I started one here or not. And it was late when I posted that last post. And leave me alone.

I think you started it. How many bowling ball shots did you have last night?

Edited by MattPie

My cousin did the infamous bowling ball shot as we passed that tailgate going into a game about 5 years ago. When we got to the gate he realized that he lost his ticket..... so he trudged back to the tailgate and there was his ticket on the ground beneath the bowling ball table, covered with a disgusting glaze of tailgating dreck.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.