Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

I didn't see the play, I just have no sympathy for a city that has been sooooo fortunate in the sports world. From ranking for Mario to the ref's giving them the superbowl I just have no love.

I have to imagine they are pretty similar type folk, it's just the ridiculous luck that shittsburgh has had makes me hate them like nothing else.

I lived in Pittsburgh and I've spent a lot of time in Cincinnati. If I'm picking a better city it's definitely Cincinnati. It's a hidden gem imo.

How does Marvin Lewis keep his job after this? Lack of control of his players looks oddly familiar.

Probably the same way he kept it his 1st few years as HC in Cincy: using whatever incriminating evidence he has on Mike Brown as a bargaining chip. :p

However, after that debacle, Brown might actually force him to give him the negatives, rather than just promise not to divulge them.

Yes, I'm a Bama fan and like McCarron too, jut don't care for cincy at all, and their classless antics today made it that much sweeter when they choked away in perfect orange and black fashion.

Yes, I'm a Bama fan and like McCarron too, jut don't care for cincy at all, and their classless antics today made it that much sweeter when they choked away in perfect orange and black fashion.

well at least you are honest. I felt bad for cincy. and it didn't bother me when they threw junk at the pig when he was going off the field. classic case here though of letting a frighteningly out of control player ruin a season.--I think this game may be more painful for cincy than even the bills worst F-UPS.

Lewis is a better coach the Rex(who isn't?--ok maybe jauron and a couple others) but I think even Rex woulda had his players under better control.

Edited by calti

I listened to the Steelers game last night but don't remember what station.

Best I can find is an unreliable broadcast from Niagara Falls.

But, I have found a stream.  A LEGAL stream, so I'm posting it.  Here's the hitch:  you can only watch for 45 minutes before you have to log in with your cable account.  But if you just want to watch the third quarter or something (halftime just started), have at it:  http://stream.nbcsports.com/snf/?pid=20181&referrer=http://www.nbcsports.com/live-extra

Marvin Lewis is the first HC in NFL history to lose 7 consecutive playoff games.  I almost wonder if that's worse than Buffalo's lack of playoffs.  Almost.

The Bills might be the first team in NFL history to have 7 consecutive coaches not make the playoffs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.