Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Maybe this is stupid, but Carpenter can make long field goals but can't make short extra points. And, we carry two kickers. Why can't Gay kick the extra points? I get the whole "holder for two kickers, limited practice time, etc." argument... but I don't see how Gay could be any worse at extra points than Carpenter.

Anyway, fun game.

So, this effectively kills the "Rex is so bad look at how much better the Jets are without him" narrative, right? I mean they'd be in the playoffs if they didn't lose to him twice.

So, this effectively kills the "Rex is so bad look at how much better the Jets are without him" narrative, right? I mean they'd be in the playoffs if they didn't lose to him twice.

no not at all. jets still looked like the much better coached team today.

The Jets won a ton of games in the last minute and really their record could just as easily have been sub .500 Edited by WildCard

Not that I really care to hear from Schopp, in fact I'm glad I don't have to. But how in the hell is one of your days off, the last day of the NFL regular season? In a city where the teams never make the playoffs, isn't their ample opportunity to take vacation days at some other time?

Somebody showed a breakdown of his first, I believe, four weeks. He dropped into coverage a total of nine times in that span. That's nine times to many but certainly nothing to cry about. I blame Rex for it, but Mario has been extremely unprofessional and lazy about it.

The team is right up to the cap. It needs the $12.9M he will clear by being lazy somewhere else (although I wouldn't be shocked if he actually puts in effort for a coach he doesn't hate).

That's been his historical modus operandi.

------

Really was numb watching them last weekend & though it would have been better to lose this one; was really pulling for the W today & glad they got it.

Jest are going to be bemoaning that Butler breakup all off-season. They were THAT close to sneaking past the Bills.

How? The penalties, time of possession, turnovers, or missed kick? Where did the Jets possibly look better today, or last meeting for that matter?

How? The penalties, time of possession, turnovers, or missed kick? Where did the Jets possibly look better today, or last meeting for that matter?

The Bills were extremely lucky w/ the butler play.he coulda easily whiffed on that ball.The play where dareus hit Fitz----their WR was wide open for a TD.And this is in addition to  the Fitz gift int to Leodis.

I believe the Bills have the superior talent of the 2 teams. Yet it took 2 fortunate plays to close out the jets. Yes Roman is a good OC. Yes the D played well today.

But the game shoulda been wrapped up much earlier.....On the bills last drive you have to go for a 1st down--the jets nearly win it after that.

When the Jets WR stretched and the ref gave him a really good spot for that 1st the spot shoulda been challenged.

I will admit this was one of Rex's better efforts---but still bad enough  where the Bills nearly lost a game they shoulda easily won.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.