Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Somebody showed a breakdown of his first, I believe, four weeks. He dropped into coverage a total of nine times in that span. That's nine times to many but certainly nothing to cry about. I blame Rex for it, but Mario has been extremely unprofessional and lazy about it.

The team is right up to the cap. It needs the $12.9M he will clear by being lazy somewhere else (although I wouldn't be shocked if he actually puts in effort for a coach he doesn't hate).

You still have to replace him, the LB, OL, and safeties. Does the $13m he frees really mean that much relative to what he could produce?

You still have to replace him, the LB, OL, and safeties. Does the $13m he frees really mean that much relative to what he could produce?

Absolutely, yes. We've literally got zero cap space going into the offseason with Cordy Glenn and Richie Incognito both expiring. They're going to need it.

This divorce is already done. The paperwork is all that's left...

Absolutely, yes. We've literally got zero cap space going into the offseason with Cordy Glenn and Richie Incognito both expiring. They're going to need it.

This divorce is already done. The paperwork is all that's left...

Zero space currently, or after the projected extensions of Glenn and Incognito?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.