Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

My cousin did the infamous bowling ball shot as we passed that tailgate going into a game about 5 years ago. When we got to the gate he realized that he lost his ticket..... so he trudged back to the tailgate and there was his ticket on the ground beneath the bowling ball table, covered with a disgusting glaze of tailgating dreck.

That's almost ... poetic.

You really think they're better off with Osweiler?

Indeed I do. He fits that offense much better than Manning does.

That, and if Osweiler starts bad, you can at least have Manning come in. I don't the reverse is too plausible 

Edited by WildCard

16 years since the Titans did that one thing against that one team.

What is our schedule next year? I feel like we get the AFC and NFC West, no?

AFC North (BAL and Cincy on the road, PIT and CLE at home). NFC West (San Fran and Zona at home, St. Louis and Seattle on the road).

That is if they don't relocate St. Louis to LA or don't realign if SD and Oakland go to LA.

AFC North (BAL and Cincy on the road, PIT and CLE at home). NFC West (San Fran and Zona at home, St. Louis and Seattle on the road).

That is if they don't relocate St. Louis to LA or don't realign if SD and Oakland go to LA.

Ah that's right, we had the AFC West last year. Well throw in Brady 2 times, a better Dolphins team, and a better Colts team, annnndddddd we're   :lol:

This just made me realize that the relocation options work out really well with the current division alignment.  All three teams are already in the western divisions.  I guess the only iffy thing would be if both SD and Oakland go to LA.  Would they want both LA teams in the same division?  It would at least make for one hell of a rivalry.

16 years ago Claude....

was a single, kid-less, non-follically challenged dude residing in Amherst, NY.

IOW......a lifetime ago.

I was a teenager and now I'm eligible for the 2016 presidential election (write in vote!).

:wallbash:

This just made me realize that the relocation options work out really well with the current division alignment.  All three teams are already in the western divisions.  I guess the only iffy thing would be if both SD and Oakland go to LA.  Would they want both LA teams in the same division?  It would at least make for one hell of a rivalry.

If San Diego and Oakland go to LA they'll realign, for sure. Rumor two offseasons ago is that the NFL planned to move Seattle back to the AFC if it comes to that.

If San Diego and Oakland go to LA they'll realign, for sure. Rumor two offseasons ago is that the NFL planned to move Seattle back to the AFC if it comes to that.

Yeah, I'm intrigued by the idea of them both in the same division, but I stupidly overlooked the most important part, $$$$$. If they were in the same division, that's 14 home games in LA instead of 16 (except that one out of every four years where there are 15).

Edit: what was I thinking? It's two less TV games, not two less home games.

Edited by shrader

I was a teenager and now I'm eligible for the 2016 presidential election (write in vote!).

:wallbash:

I was four, learning to ride a bike (with training wheels, of course), and reading lots of picture books to get ready for Kindergarten, which was only nine months away. 

I get my Bachelor's Degree at the end of this calendar year.

Go Bills!

Edited by Randall Flagg

I was at that game. 

If one believed in karma and other supernatural phenomena, one could easily conclude that Ralph ordering that Johnson start that game over Flutie was an unforgivable sin that we are still paying the price for.

I was four, learning to ride a bike (with training wheels, of course), and reading lots of picture books to get ready for Kindergarten, which was only nine months away. 

I get my Bachelor's Degree at the end of this calendar year.

Go Bills!

I was a young man working at the mall sitting in my car on lunch break and listening to the radio broadcast.  I still remember Murph exclaiming something like "That was a forward pass!  They've got to call that one back.  The replay review indicates that this one will be called back folks."   :wallbash:

Oh and it was Irondequoit Mall in Rochester.  Anyone familiar with that place will know how funny that fact is. 

I was a young man working at the mall sitting in my car on lunch break and listening to the radio broadcast.  I still remember Murph exclaiming something like "That was a forward pass!  They've got to call that one back.  The replay review indicates that this one will be called back folks."   :wallbash:

Oh and it was Irondequoit Mall in Rochester.  Anyone familiar with that place will know how funny that fact is. 

I'm familiar with this place, but I'm lost here 

I'm familiar with this place, but I'm lost here 

Well it was a pretty mall at the time and probably about 1/3 occupied.  Last I heard it's now a condemned eyesore with burst pipes and a leaky roof, but it's been a while since I heard anything about it.

Well it was a pretty ###### mall at the time and probably about 1/3 occupied.  Last I heard it's now a condemned eyesore with burst pipes and a leaky roof, but it's been a while since I heard anything about it.

Ah I'm thinking of Greece Ridge. Nope, I remember that mall now. Poetic indeed

Ah I'm thinking of Greece Ridge. Nope, I remember that mall now. Poetic indeed

I worked there too and used to live right down the street from it.  I was quite a mall rat while I was working through college or "taking breaks" from college.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.