Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Is he really that bad if a coach?

He just put Watt into the game to run a draw play. It's almost literally impossible to open a hole large enough for him to run through. He said during Hard Knocks to his QBs that whoever he picks wouldn't get a quick hook...then benched him in the first game. And those are just the hilarious moments. He's horrible.

I don't think so, no. He's been very good at every other step. The Texans finished with a winning record despite multiple changes at QB.

Shockingly, we disagree on football :lol:

O'Brien certainly isn't the first decent college HC to fail miserably as an NFL HC. I'm not buying his time at Penn State as evidence he's good.

I don't want to let KC off the hook here either, as they also suck. Kickoff return TD and 4 turnovers and only up 13 is putrid.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

Failing miserably? He's been the Texans coach for two seasons and went 9-7 both years. They were 2-14 the year before he got there and have zilch at the QB spot.

Unless he on your hands while you were giving him a colonoscopy I don't think he's failed miserably.

Too bad that ~60 yard run by Alex Smith didn't stand.  I'm listening to it on the radio while making dinner and it sounded awesome.

Was a ballsy run.  He could have stepped out, but he didn't.  Hard tackle at end.  

Just read he's their 9th head coach since 2004. Man, that seems insane; they definitely need to be mentioned in the same breath as the Browns and Bills when it comes to organizational incompetence.

Three of those coaches were interim, which means Buffalo has had more non-interim head coaches if you go back to 2003.

Edit: Forgot Fewell was just an interim coach as well.  So, they have had the same number of non-interim coaches.

Edited by JujuFish

Sorry I have no sympathy for anything . They can go ###### themselves on every level. ###### their city, ###### their teams, ###### their citizens, ###### everything about them.

Yep. How was that not helmet to helmet contact on that last turnover? Oh, yeah, MFT.

shittsburgh!

Yep. How was that not helmet to helmet contact on that last turnover? Oh, yeah, MFT.

###### shittsburgh!

I didn't see the play, I just have no sympathy for a city that has been sooooo fortunate in the sports world. From ranking for Mario to the ref's giving them the superbowl I just have no love.

I think the ###### rednecks in Cincinnati are much worse than anything Pittsburgh. I've been to both cities.... I can relate buffalo with Pittsburgh. At least they have some teeth there

I have to imagine they are pretty similar type folk, it's just the ridiculous luck that shittsburgh has had makes me hate them like nothing else.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.