Trade speculation 2014-15

Hoss

Going to replace Murray. Who will quit after the draft.

If there is a hint that TM does not plan on being here after the draft, there is no way in hell you trust him with our picks. He would be committing career suicide.

Going to replace Murray. Who will quit after the draft.

What the hell is this? I've been on vacation for the last week. What the hell are you referring to?

Do you think Jacobs would be cool with this? I don't and would ask again what the hell are you referring to? Did something happen that I missed? Or are you backtracking to comments about his Uncle getting cancer?

What the hell is this? I've been on vacation for the last week. What the hell are you referring to?

Do you think Jacobs would be cool with this? I don't and would ask again what the hell are you referring to? Did something happen that I missed? Or are you backtracking to comments about his Uncle getting cancer?

It's a joke regarding the very liberal reading of TM's comments about his uncle's cancer.

Buttons on nhl network said B's are looking for D. The Boychuck trade is looking ill conceived.

I'll say it: Myers is not for sale.

Still for sale, but I think he fetches much, much more than he did two months ago. Just not to Boston. I don't know who they could be looking at. Weber? Strachan? Gotta think the other 4 aren't moving, at least to Boston, and Gorges, Risot, Zad aren't going anywhere.

Edited by WildCard

Still for sale, but I think he fetches much, much more than he did two months ago. Just not to Boston. I don't know who they could be looking at. Weber? Strachan? Gotta think the other 4 aren't moving, at least to Boston, and Gorges, Risot, Zad aren't going anywhere.

Ms. Zero? :w00t:

Mark Spector

Much discussion going on within Oilers organization today. Everything on the table. Stay tuned.

They are crazy if they let MacTavish make any meaningful trade decisions. They need to fire everybody and let the new GM -- who should not be an Oilers lifer -- make the calls.

Pysyk and Ennis for Eberle — Anybody?

And has your position on that changed since last year?

I'm not trading Ennis for Eberle (although I think I'm in the minority there), and I don't think the Oilers are trading Eberle without getting a no-BS top-4 NHL defenseman.

It's going to cost Risto or Nikita.

I would probably give them one of those 2 for Eberle.

They are crazy if they let MacTavish make any meaningful trade decisions. They need to fire everybody and let the new GM -- who should not be an Oilers lifer -- make the calls.

I'm not trading Ennis for Eberle (although I think I'm in the minority there), and I don't think the Oilers are trading Eberle without getting a no-BS top-4 NHL defenseman.

By saying you're in the minority here I think you're grossly overestimating the number of people who share your sentiment on this :nana:

An oilers trade has been "imminent" for over a year now. Apparently they are willing to trade anyone, except you know, they don't.

Perfect.

I wouldn't give them Risto or Nikita. I would hesitate to give them Ennis plus. I know that's what it would cost, but I wouldn't really be too interested at that price. Ennis has changed my mind on where I see him.

I like Ennis, but I think he's an interchangeable piece (there're dozens of players like him).

Risto and Zad go nowhere. Ever

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.