Zero F#cks Given

Eleven

So, since I am completely enamored of this phrase, I thought I'd start a topic for things we don't care about, not one bit, but are forced to hear about. I'll start with this:

LeBron James. Or even the NBA in general.

Listing things we don't care about. Man, summertime on the hockey message board. Alright.

Anything reality television.

Any documentary about aliens, monster whathaveyous, undiscovered animals, or undiscovered alien monster animal whathaveyous.

NBA. Golf. Tennis. Horse racing. Competitive sailing. Televised poker.

Political spin.

Dietary trends.

Pharmaceuticals, pills, cosmetic treatments, snake oils.

Infomercials. Any object on infomercials. Any person on infomercials.

Anything on TMZ. Anything in tabloids.

Banal tweets.

Twats that tweet banal tweets.

Corporate branding.

98% of commercials.

Green Energy

This! I feel bad for those with celiac's because they HAVE to eat that stuff. My sister in law's chiropractor "diagnosed" 3 out of 5 of their family as gluten sensitive. Omg. Family dinners suck!

I love this tread title. I worked for a guy who calmly approached adversity with the mantra..."I do not give...one...f@@@." I adopted it and it has served me well over the years.

Green Energy

This! I feel bad for those with celiac's because they HAVE to eat that stuff. My sister in law's chiropractor "diagnosed" 3 out of 5 of their family as gluten sensitive. Omg. Family dinners suck!

I love this tread title. I worked for a guy who calmly approached adversity with the mantra..."I do not give...one...f@@@." I adopted it and it has served me well over the years. Oops meant to quote the gluten free post!

11 -- I love the phrase and the thread title, but isn't the point of it kinda missed by this type of list? i.e. when GMTM buys out Ehrhoff with zero f---s given, isn't the point more like "Whoa -- he just tossed his best defenseman to the curb with zero f---s given! He's an animal!"?

OTOH, if someone here just says he's not interested in the Kardashians (and no offense is intended to whomever did so) -- my reaction is more of a yawn -- i.e. no kidding -- i.e. of course you're not interested in the Kardashians, or non-fat peach yogurt, or the governor of Saskatchwan. But that doesn't make me say "Holy mackerel -- that guy really gives zero f---s about the Kardashians! He's dangerous!"

I think "zero f---s given" should only be used when using it makes you sit up and take notice.

Something like "PASabreFan doesn't care what nfreeman thinks about the Pegulas' daughter's twitter feed! Even though nfreeman could ban him or change his avatar anytime he wants! What a madman! Zero f---s given there!"

11 -- I love the phrase and the thread title, but isn't the point of it kinda missed by this type of list? i.e. when GMTM buys out Ehrhoff with zero f---s given, isn't the point more like "Whoa -- he just tossed his best defenseman to the curb with zero f---s given! He's an animal!"?

OTOH, if someone here just says he's not interested in the Kardashians (and no offense is intended to whomever did so) -- my reaction is more of a yawn -- i.e. no kidding -- i.e. of course you're not interested in the Kardashians, or non-fat peach yogurt, or the governor of Saskatchwan. But that doesn't make me say "Holy mackerel -- that guy really gives zero f---s about the Kardashians! He's dangerous!"

I think "zero f---s given" should only be used when using it makes you sit up and take notice.

Something like "PASabreFan doesn't care what nfreeman thinks about the Pegulas' daughter's twitter feed! Even though nfreeman could ban him or change his avatar anytime he wants! What a madman! Zero f---s given there!"

Good point.

To make it relevant, when a Commie Liberal who is "Gluten Intolerant" wants to go out to dinner and shows up in their Prius to order the kale salad, I will roll up in a Tahoe with the A/C cranking and all the windows open, then order a half dozen Hefenweiz to go with my breaded veal and loaded baked potato.

I got invited to a facebook group for my high school ten year reunion today.

So that.

With the advent of facebook I'm surprised that these reunions still go on. My 25th is this year and I won't be going just like I haven't to all the others. But if you're on facebook you can probably keep up with fringe high school "friends" on there, and let's be honest that's probably the limit of what you want or need to know about most of these people. All of my good friends from high school I still see and talk to pretty regularly, the rest ...... zero ###### given.

To make it relevant, when a Commie Liberal who is "Gluten Intolerant" wants to go out to dinner and shows up in their Prius to order the kale salad, I will roll up in a Tahoe with the A/C cranking and all the windows open, then order a half dozen Hefenweiz to go with my breaded veal and loaded baked potato.

And somehow that makes you feel good?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.