Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

Was talking about wide receiver. And Rogers wasn't fifth. Rogers was one of the top three, which was the issue.

Obviously you'd prefer to go five-deep at receiver or any position in today's NFL, but in THIS case I don't think the Bills should be extremely worried about going that deep at WR. Graham can be gone either way.

Rogers was 5th technically, but since McKelvin, Brooks and Gilmore went down, and Robey couldn't handle the outside, Rogers and Williams were the starters...that's 5/6.

I agree with the sentiments above. I do think the Bills are pushing a 50-50 shot at the playoffs this year. Things have to break their way (when is that not the case for any team?), but they have more than a decent chance to sneak in there.

It's the NFL, folks -- the league is designed to have teams cycling through the playoffs.

I'll go to the Panthers pre-season game, just because it's a good excuse to shoot over to Charlotte for a weekend and I'll also be at the home opener as well as it's an excuse to pub crawl the night before with all my old WNY friends.

The Bills will not make the playoffs and I'll refuse to believe that they will until that last second ticks off the clock in a playoff clinching Bills win. The comical futility has just gone on for far too long for me to have even a smidgen of faith that a season can turn out well for the Bills.

I don't get the playoff optimism. Every year I hope for the playoffs but every year we're bad to just on the bad side of mediocre. At this point I'd be happy with solid improvement. Give me 8-8 this year and I'll be happy. As always it will hinge on the performance of our QB.

What's the point of posting this?

What was the point of the article in general. I'm willing to bet 10 bucks that at least one of the seven qbs he likes better than EJ wont start more than 5 games in the NFL.

Crap article.

What was the point of the article in general. I'm willing to bet 10 bucks that at least one of the seven qbs he likes better than EJ wont start more than 5 games in the NFL.

Crap article.

The point of the article is to say that the number one QB last year doesn't compare to this class. EJ would likely be a fifth rounder in this draft.

Pet peeve: failed executives/coaches being treated as valuable analysts. That's not to say their opinions should be completely invalidated forever, but they should certainly be discounted.

Todd McShay is the perfect example of this. Such an idiot.

New stadium in Niagara Falls?

http://pro32.ap.org/...ible-home-bills

The Bills have a lease with Erie County. If the Bills play in a new stadium it will be in Erie County.

Nothing outrageous or shocking here. There were many who thought last years draft was not a strong one for the QB position. There should be no shock if one the QB's listed in the article ends up being drafted by the Bills at some point.

Nfl network has a special on the AFC east, had a segment on every team EXCEPT THE BILLS. The only mention was the bimbo in the short skirt saying the only way they would ever not finish last is if they moved to LA, and to talk about how much they suck (for about 1 minute, along with two other reporters in the dolphins and jets press rooms and a pats reporter.) Then, for the last 20 minutes of the hour (no, they didnt run out of time) instead of talking about the Bills, the only team they left out of this entire segment on the AFC east, they decide to talk about the cowboys kicker going for a f***ing ride with the blue angels during the offseason. Unbelievable

Nfl network has a special on the AFC east, had a segment on every team EXCEPT THE BILLS. The only mention was the bimbo in the short skirt saying the only way they would ever not finish last is if they moved to LA, and to talk about how much they suck (for about 1 minute, along with two other reporters in the dolphins and jets press rooms and a pats reporter.) Then, for the last 20 minutes of the hour (no, they didnt run out of time) instead of talking about the Bills, the only team they left out of this entire segment on the AFC east, they decide to talk about the cowboys kicker going for a f***ing ride with the blue angels during the offseason. Unbelievable

That's what happens when you have not be remotely relevant for a decade +. The only newsworthy thing about the Bills is that their owner died,