Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

If you're not getting your hopes up for EJ to improve this year then you've already given up on the season before we even drafted anybody. Please.

I maintain that EJ Manuel is not going to improve enough this year for the team to take the next step. Could they sneak into the playoffs? Sure. But that is all they could do. EJ Manuel is not a franchise QB. So add a new WR/TE threat or two. Strengthen the O line. EJ will still get injured and have accuracy and consistency problems.

I maintain that EJ Manuel is not going to improve enough this year for the team to take the next step. Could they sneak into the playoffs? Sure. But that is all they could do. EJ Manuel is not a franchise QB. So add a new WR/TE threat or two. Strengthen the O line. EJ will still get injured and have accuracy and consistency problems.

Cool then they draft Jameis next year.

at this point you have to be all-in with EJ. You pick him 16 overall, you go all-in with him until he proves you wrong

We have established what I think about that pick already but you are right. At this point you have to give him at least another year if not 2.

We have established what I think about that pick already but you are right. At this point you have to give him at least another year if not 2.

I know your stance. I don't 100% agree but I do think that giving him time will tell all. Frankly, I hope to God you're wrong because i don't like being stuck in QB purgatory/hell (hey, at least we aren't Miami or Cleveland...). We'll see though.

Cool then they draft Jameis next year.

I think we should draft Murray this year but his size is a detriment and the Bills are all in with EJ.

Jameis probably will be in prison by then :lol:

I'll be watching Trevor Knight next year very closely, he's my pick to be the next "surprise" QB. He had a monster game against Sabban's Tide in the Sugar Bowl, I'm hoping he can continue it into next year.

Edited by WildCard

I think that Buffalo has to go QB again in 2015 if EJ doesn't show a good amount of health and improvement. I like Mariota the most out of next year's QBs.

I hope EJ does improve, though. This team is a good QB away from the playoffs and has been for a few years.

I think that Buffalo has to go QB again in 2015 if EJ doesn't show a good amount of health and improvement. I like Mariota the most out of next year's QBs.

I hope EJ does improve, though. This team is a good QB away from the playoffs and has been for a few years.

I don't think we'll be near bad enough to land Mariota, he's going top 5 barring some big collapse/ACL tear

I don't think we'll be near bad enough to land Mariota, he's going top 5 barring some big collapse/ACL tear

Agree and disagree.

I don't think Manuel will have a horrible year

BUT

If Manuel has the kind of year that makes us want to draft a QB again already then it likely means we're bad enough to have a top five pick.

Plus, trades happen. If Manuel doesn't prove himself and this team has the chance to make a HUGE trade up to land a legitimate high-end QB prospect then they have to do it. Who was the last true star QB prospect this team had? Ever? Even Kelly was later in the first.

Source: Major NYC Developer Interested In Buying Bills

BUFFALO, NY-- 2 On Your Side has learned that a major New York City developer is interested in buying the Buffalo Bills.

His name is Howard Milstein. He's a billionaire who has vast real estate holdings in New York.

His family's real estate empire includes 50,000 apartments, office buildings and hotels. He is the grandson of Russian immigrants.

well played ink.

the thing that seems promising about milstein is that he's a new yorker (not a canadian, not a west coaster) who's in league with governor cuomo. that, at a minimum, should give us some assurances (not iron clad ones, of course) that the guy would be looking to keep the team where it is.

Lets hope he doesn't have a butter face mistress who's lying in wait with a taped racist conversation so Magic Johnson can buy the team and move it to LA.

Milstein has never come through on any promise made to Niagara County. Keep that in mind.

Also, I think that V Stiviano chick has a pretty face. I'm sure she's not a good person, but she has a pretty face.

So Adam Schefter has the Bills as the most likely candidate to move up to the number 1 pick from the Texans. :huh:

seriously. who would they move up to take at the 1 spot? the clemson WR? either that or clowney, i guess.

Milstein has never come through on any promise made to Niagara County. Keep that in mind.

i'm unfamiliar with his trail of broken promises because i tend not to be in the loop on NF, NY. linkelage?

edit: welp. http://blogs.buffalonews.com/niagara_views/2010/01/years-of-broken-promises.html?ref=bipn

Also, I think that V Stiviano chick has a pretty face. I'm sure she's not a good person, but she has a pretty face.

i would not call her face 'pretty.' i'd go more with striking.

Edited by That Aud Smell

seriously. who would they move up to take at the 1 spot? the clemson WR? either that or clowney, i guess.

i'm unfamiliar with his trail of broken promises because i tend not to be in the loop on NF, NY. linkelage?

i would not call her face 'pretty.' i'd go more with striking.

No links, just a pattern of behavior over the years. You can google Milstein Niagara Falls and see what turns up. He's basically a downstate Paul Snyder.

So Adam Schefter has the Bills as the most likely candidate to move up to the number 1 pick from the Texans. :huh:

If they do that, it better be Manziel. Please, please, please.