Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

I did a quick calculation..... a team could mathematically make it into a wildcard slot with a 4-12 record.

Here goes:

• If every the NFC won every interconference game (vs. the AFC), there'd have to be 6*16=96 total wins for AFC teams (aside from games against NFC, each of the 16 AFC teams hosts another AFC team 6 times, for a total of 96 intraconference games).
  • Let's say the four division winners (AFCN, AFCS, AFCE, AFCW) each went 12-4 (all losses to NFC, 12-0 against AFC). There go 48 of the 96 required AFC wins.
  • Let's say the first wildcard team went 10-6 (four losses to NFC and two losses to their division winner). There go 10 more of the 96 required AFC wins.
  • That leaves 38 more wins spread out among the remaining eleven teams. "Best-case" scenario is five of those teams at 4-12, and six of those teams at 3-13.
  • Hooray! What a battle that would be.

Oh, he'll remember. And he's probably bookmarked the post already so he can remind us in January. :P

HEY!!!!!

I want them to win and I am hoping they improve. I think they will be better than 6-10....but the story the past few years lines up. The exact same looking schedule going in.

And I don't remind people of stuff that 86% of people are expecting......ya bastage.....

HEY!!!!!

I want them to win and I am hoping they improve. I think they will be better than 6-10....but the story the past few years lines up. The exact same looking schedule going in.

And I don't remind people of stuff that 86% of people are expecting......ya bastage.....

:D

No MNF, no Thanksgiving, and an overall very difficult schedule....as a Buffalo fan I demand McDavid

I'll predict 7-9, with a 3-3 divisional record, splitting with the Jets. The other part of that shouldn't be hard to guess

They did get a consolation Thursday night game.

They did get a consolation Thursday night game.

I'll take any game in the limelight I suppose, but Thursday night games are my least favorite. I have to find somewhere with NFL network and watch the game with, what has been the last couple times, Patriots fans :wallbash:

I could be wrong, but doesn't every team get at least one prime-time game every season?

Why do we always play the fins on thursday night? And poop no thanksgiving

Did you shop that image of Prince Joffrey or does that actually exist elsewhere?

Either way well done :clapping:

Edited by WildCard

What is that in his hand?

A "Rackets" racket, maybe? That's my best guess after Googling "uk racket sports" (who else would wear white sweaters?). The game sounds a bit like squash (squash used to be called "squash rackets", apparently) but with a hard ball and racket.

A "Rackets" racket, maybe? That's my best guess after Googling "uk racket sports" (who else would wear white sweaters?). The game sounds a bit like squash (squash used to be called "squash rackets", apparently) but with a hard ball and racket.

Rackets rackets are strung: http://www.harrowspo...-sports/rackets And I think that kid is Irish.

Edited by Eleven

Eternal optimist I see. They haven't sniffed nine wins in a very long time.

last year they were a couple of rookie mistakes away. They should've had that opener, and they should've beat Atlanta, so there's 8-8 if one or even two plays goes the other way, and I won't linger too long on how we had KC on the ropes until the dumbest pass I have seen in years...

so yes, with the way we played a year ago, and better players being brought in, I think we will be much closer to 9-7 rather than 6-10 or even 4-12 as some are predicting.

But hey, it's Buffalo and the Bills, so I could be leagues away... ;)