Connor McDavid - he's this good ....

SarasotaSabre

Just so everyone's clear that our best chance at McDavid is less than 50 percent.

And that's if the islanders defer and, with Buffalo, finish as the worst two teams in the league.

It's more likely to be less than 20 percent.

There are many excellent players at the top end next year. Hopefully we get one of them.

This changes my perspective on things, as stuffing is my favorite part of turkey day.

Well it's only a little bit of stuffing and you're REALLY REALLY hungry.

Just so everyone's clear that our best chance at McDavid is less than 50 percent.

And that's if the islanders defer and, with Buffalo, finish as the worst two teams in the league.

There are many excellent players at the top end next year. Hopefully we get one of them.

Hey thanks. You don't have to say it every time. Everybody gets it.

Lloyd Christmas: So you're telling me there's a chance... YEAH!

This changes my perspective on things, as stuffing is my favorite part of turkey day.

There is most definitely a sex joke there.

What would this board do if we acquired another 2015 first round pick from a fringe team that misses the playoffs, the islanders defer, we end the season with the 1st and 2nd pick pre lottery. The #14 team whos pick we own wins that lottery and we draft 1,2,3 in 2015... Would anyone else sh!t their pants?

What would this board do if we acquired another 2015 first round pick from a fringe team that misses the playoffs, the islanders defer, we end the season with the 1st and 2nd pick pre lottery. The #14 team whos pick we own wins that lottery and we draft 1,2,3 in 2015... Would anyone else sh!t their pants?

I would totally soil myself

Eh. The defenseman made that play seem much more dynamic than it actually was. I think he just got lucky that he stepped the way he did.

The D-man definitely misplayed it by stepping up but it was a nice move. I have a feeling if he tries that in the NHL he's going to get smoked more often than not.

*So, you're telling me there's a chance right?*

EDIT:

Damn you, AA!!

:P

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

excellent !!! then we simply must lose to ensure us the highest percentage probability

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.