CONFIRMED BREAKING new Third Jerseys!

Hoss

The more that I think about it, the more I wonder how the league approved a jersey with two completely different colors covering most of the front and the back. I know that neither is white, but it still seems like a contradiction to the spirit of a "uniform" look for the whole team.

The more that I think about it, the more I wonder how the league approved a jersey with two completely different colors covering most of the front and the back. I know that neither is white, but it still seems like a contradiction to the spirit of a "uniform" look for the whole team.

I took it from a different angle earlier in the thread. Forget the impact on other teams. What about the impact on just the Sabres? They're going to look up ice, and depending on which way a teammate is facing, they're going to see two different colors. If that makes a player hesitate for even a fraction of a second, it is going to impact the games. I seriously hope they tried to dig up some research on this.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that I had to scroll to the left to get the full effect made me chuckle :lol:

Those things are giant turd-burgers that Ted should be eating. no doubt.

I wonder who makes those?

You were probably making a joke about the oversized "CCM" logo, but the answer is actually Reebok. They bought CCM around the time that they got the NHL contracts. Easier than developing a whole new line of their own right off the bat. Probably didn't want their own name associated with this jersey, so they used the retro name.

Okay guys....No stampeding this Sunday! :rolleyes:

@BuffaloSabres

New #Sabres 3rd jerseys on sale at the @SabresStore starting this Sunday at 10am.

BZsgKeRIEAAZEgz.jpg

I hope they have plenty of them in my size. I plan on buying a Leino, a Stafford, and a McBain because if there's one thing these selections would prove, it's my eye for quality. I just hope they don't run out because I won't be able to make it to the store at opening.

Archived