CONFIRMED BREAKING new Third Jerseys!

Hoss

They'll probably hear us just as loud if we keep bitching about it on this board than they would if we online petitioned it.

Let's just all send well worded and thoughtful emails to ted black until he commits seppuku.

Does anybody have an email address to write to?

I'm curious about their process and whose retarded red-assed baboons, if any, were sat down in a room to give the feedback on this thing that encouraged it to happen.

Wait... People are still ignorant enough to use the r-word?

So about that petition I mentioned?

Don't waste your time. Petitions don't work.

Does anybody have an email address to write to?

Best way to reach Ted Black- e-mail Howard Simon and put something like "forward to Ted Black" in the headline. Simon forwards tons of e-mails to Black. Black once emailed me back when i did it. Although, when you e-mail Howard about something as stupid as a "armpit stain" on the jerseys, Howard may just delete it. Either way, that's your best shot.

These are going to happen. The end. Nobody is going to come in and decide they aren't wearing something that cost a lot of money to produce and advertise. It's not like the jerseys are any worse than the players that will be wearing them.

After all the pointless hatred towards these things they've begun to grow on me. They might surprise some people on the ice.

I was wondering when they were going to drag out these God-awful things. We've already played 11 games at home and nary a sign of the thirds. I was hoping someone hijacked the delivery truck and donated all of the new thirds to the Philippines.

November 24th.

I was wondering when they were going to drag out these God-awful things. We've already played 11 games at home and nary a sign of the thirds. I was hoping someone hijacked the delivery truck and donated all of the new thirds to the Philippines.

The Philippines already has enough problems.

SABRES WILL DEBUT NEW THIRD JERSEY ON SUNDAY

The Buffalo Sabres today announced the team will debut its new third jersey on Sunday, Nov. 24, during its game against the Detroit Red Wings at First Niagara Center at 5 p.m. The third jersey will be worn for 10 Sabres home games in 2013-14 and will be available for purchase at the Sabres Store beginning Nov. 24.

BZnqH2_IIAECWOH.jpg

November 24 vs. Detroit Red Wings

November 27 vs. Montreal Canadiens

December 5 vs. New York Rangers

December 14 vs. Calgary Flames

January 4 vs. New Jersey Devils

January 14 vs. Philadelphia Flyers

February 5 vs. Pittsburgh Penguins

March 16 vs. Montreal Canadiens

April 1 vs. New Jersey Devils

April 8 vs. Detroit Red Wings

Archived