Buffalo Bills 2013

inkman

Luck makes me hate the Colts. From Payton Manning to Andrew Luck while the Bills mediocre their way through a decade and a half.

1 amazing game and 1 pretty good game. Keep it coming, playoffs :beer:

Some teams do a lot better at QB than Buffalo, that's for sure. In addition to the Colts, Green Bay had the legendary Brett Farve.... and who was his backup? Aaron Rogers. And of course the 49'ers - When Joe Montana called it quits, the 49'ers had to 'fall back' on Steve Young. And now they have Kaepernick.

Since Jim Kelly, the Bills have had..... yeah, nevermind.

Some teams do a lot better at QB than Buffalo, that's for sure. In addition to the Colts, Green Bay had the legendary Brett Farve.... and who was his backup? Aaron Rogers. And of course the 49'ers - When Joe Montana called it quits, the 49'ers had to 'fall back' on Steve Young. And now they have Kaepernick.

You are talking about two of the richest franchises in term of QB play. For all the tradition of the Bears, Jay freaking Cutler has almost all their passing records. Very few teams have had even average QB play throughout their history, let alone the Hall of Fame Legacies that GB & SF have had.

Whatever puff piece I just watched about Tim Tebow, did not make me think any different about the guy. He sounds like a beauty pageant contestant.

Let me guess:

He's becoming a SEC announcer while maintaining his virginity amidst a slew of unbelievably gorgeous women and at the same time leading the construction of the LHC and campaigning for rights in Darfur and China's air pollution after having revived Ghandi, right?

Sorry, I watched some espn today and that's the impression i left with

Edited by WildCard

Let me guess:

He's becoming a SEC announcer while maintaining his virginity amidst a slew of unbelievably gorgeous women and at the same time leading the construction of the LHC and campaigning for rights in Darfur and China's air pollution after having revived Ghandi, right?

Sorry, I watched some espn today and that's the impression i left with

You forgot to add that he's teaming up with Tedy Bruschi and Chuck Norris to overthrow Kim Jong Un, end Iran's nuclear energy and weapons programs, and bring piece to the Middle East.

To be fair, Almost any team in the league could have had Rodgers, who was expected to go very high, but slipped when no one wanted to take a QB and he fell into GBs lap who decided to plan ahead for Favre ending his career. Even SF took a chance on a guy that was looking like he was a bust in Young, and then when through many lean years trying to find someone capable until they stumbled into Kaepernick.

The Colts actually had to tank in the one year that manning missed in order to get the #1 overall pick to get Luck. They didn't get lucky getting a guy late, or taking a chance on a possible Bust.

I think the worst part was watching the fumble recovery TD he had, where the ball just falls to him and the Chiefs looked stunned and just let him walk into the endzone.

Generally, when you find one QB you find many QBs. Mentor.

maybe for a small few in the modern days

Kelly? Marino? Both of their teams are still looking for their replacements........

Denver never really found anything more then stop gap type guys since Elway until they picked up Manning

I think the Jets have still been looking for Namaths replacement too

Imagine if Buffalo had Drew Brees, and cut him, ala San Diego? The wailing and gnashing of teeth would have been great - however, Phillip Rivers > any Buffalo QB since the Flutie era, so it probably makes it a little more palatable for the Bolts fans.

Between yesterday's Seattle/New Orleans game and today's Carolina/SF game, all the dumb ass jawing between these teams is really making me not like NFL football. I'm turning into my father...SMH.

It's starting to remind me of all the BS that happens around the net every time a goalie covers a puck.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.