Buffalo Bills 2013

inkman

To know that someone really digs dudes showing a complete lack of respect of ones team, sport and humanity in general.

You mean "yes, my opinion isn't superior in all ways and we just have different ones."

Trash talking when you lay a big hit on a guy who just caught a 30-yard pass on you? Stupid. Trash talking when you legitimately made a better play than the guy who is trying to stop you? Go ahead. Happens in all sports. Always has, always will.

Edited by Tankalicious

I think a player should shut up and act like they've been there before.

I can see why people think that. I don't think players need to run ten yards up field, flex their muscles and wag their finger just because they deflected a pass.

I think I would side with it if I didn't realize that it'll never stop so there's no point in getting upset about it.

You mean "yes, my opinion isn't superior in all ways and we just have different ones."

Trash talking when you lay a big hit on a guy who just caught a 30-yard pass on you? Stupid. Trash talking when you legitimately made a better player than the guy who trying to stop you? Go ahead. Happens in all sports. Always has, always will.

Sure. If you want to see how it's done, watch some old MJ Footage. Trash talk used to be a tactic used by players to get a psychological edge. Now it's just turned into a "who has the biggest pee pee" competition.

Sure. If you want to see how it's done, watch some old MJ Footage. Trash talk used to be a tactic used by players to get a psychological edge. Now it's just turned into a "who has the biggest pee pee" competition.

The look at me generation of athletes started with Bruce Smith and his sack dance.

Nope.

Mark Gastineau started it all

Yeah him too.. Same generation

I forgot about him and Joe Klecko. Who were the other members of the Sack Exchange... Salaam? and Lyons? I think

Edited by wjag

That is a loose interpretation of generation for sports. Gastineau was finished when Bruce started.

Probably..

Edit.. Just looked.. Smith drafted in '85, MG played until '88

Edited by wjag

Probably..

Edit.. Just looked.. Smith drafted in '85, MG played until '88

He was an injured, broken down, part time player the two seasons they overlapped. Like I said, he was done with his career when Bruce was getting started. From a sports perspective they were different generations.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.