Buffalo Bills 2013

inkman

If Pettine goes, Donnie Henderson gets a huge promotion. He's got a ton of experience with Pettine's system, our guys will have had a year in the system under their belts, and we still need another good LB, anyway, before this D really turns the corner.

GO BILLS!!!

That's not cool.

Hopefully he tanks the interview; I'm not ready to lose him yet.

I figured he'd eventually get a shot, but is two years so much to ask for? And I know there's only 30 of them in the world, but that Browns job can't be particularly appealing. Chudzinski was fired after only one season...if a new GM is willing to cut bait with his first coast that quickly, I wouldn't be overly enthusiastic about going there.

I figured he'd eventually get a shot, but is two years so much to ask for? And I know there's only 30 of them in the world, but that Browns job can't be particularly appealing. Chudzinski was fired after only one season...if a new GM is willing to cut bait with his first coast that quickly, I wouldn't be overly enthusiastic about going there.

Firing Chud after one year was both stupid and wrong... But the Browns had the most all-pro players this year (five). I think there's some appeal there.

The Browns do indeed have 5 pro bowl players but that is not the most. At least the 49ers and Chiefs have more but I don't feel like looking it up.

All Pro. Not pro bowl. (But you did name the two teams that are tied with them for the most all-pro players at 5)

Edited by Tankalicious

I'm all over New England and San Fran. I think these will be 2 good games, but Belichick vs. Fox.....Harbaugh vs. Carrol.....no contest. The QB's are pretty even in both, but Lynch and Moreno are lunkheads and I would not trust them in crunch time. I can see Gore having a good day, making a few key 1st downs, and Vereen is the key for NE in my opinion.

Bunkered down and lubricating....

I'm all over New England and San Fran. I think these will be 2 good games, but Belichick vs. Fox.....Harbaugh vs. Carrol.....no contest. The QB's are pretty even in both, but Lynch and Moreno are lunkheads and I would not trust them in crunch time. I can see Gore having a good day, making a few key 1st downs, and Vereen is the key for NE in my opinion.

Bunkered down and lubricating....

I wouldn't trust the guy who had possibly the best run in playoff history in crunch time either.

Peyton Manning chokes in the playoffs...except those times he doesn't.

Tom Brady is the most clutch QB ever, and excels when the pressure is on...except when he doesn't.

Can these narratives finally die?

Sure! Until next season when this exact same thing happens again.

Peyton Manning chokes in the playoffs...except those times he doesn't.

Tom Brady is the most clutch QB ever, and excels when the pressure is on...except when he doesn't.

Can these narratives finally die?

Here, here! :beer:

Congrats to Peyton Manning, to think many thought his career was over not too long ago. The guy is a competitor and deserves his place with the greatest NFL QB's of all time.

I'd be willing to wager Marcus Foligno's jersey number > Lynch's IQ.

All you can do now is watch the magic.....

I think it's fair to say that IQ scores aren't too relevant to football.

Pretty sure Frank Gore has the 2nd or 3rd worst Wonderlic score in league history. 1st Is Claybourne for the Cowboys with a 3/50 I believe.

Has anyone actually seen this test? You might be classified as legally retarded if you can't pass it; one of the questions is literally, "Which of these numbers is the smallest?" :doh:

Edited by WildCard

Well because its fixed, duh!

Instant karma. League can only fix the officiating so much.

That's not even officiating though. That's the rules. If it was sideline or endzone it's reviewable, but not where 98% of the game is played? :blink:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.