Buffalo Bills 2013

inkman

That's precisely why you must not root for them! We need company as a cursed city and don't want to end up being the only one left. Although Seattle isn't truly cursed as the Super Sonics won an NBA Championship back in the day.

Then lost the Sonics, so that still sucks. Nah, I root for cursed teams to turn their luck around because the fans that have experienced championships don't need any more.

Richard Sherman is a loser. Crabtree is far from mediocre.

I'll take Sherman over Crabtree every day of the week. I know my comments in this thread would indicate Sherman is the type of player I shouldn't like but I find him oddly charasmatic. He's smart, athletic, eloquent and manly.

I'll take Sherman over Crabtree every day of the week. I know my comments in this thread would indicate Sherman is the type of player I shouldn't like but I find him oddly charasmatic. He's smart, athletic, eloquent and manly.

Dude failed a steroids test. He's not even that good either.

The way you described him sounds more like you'd want to date him.

I don't care about steroid tests. He may have joined my club with Peca, Lundqvist and Anson Mount. Not as pretty but I like his personality.

I like him too. Dude is a baller and interesting characters like him spruce up the league.

But... I don't think I wanna do stuff to him.

Sherman is great. A rare talent...not many players can trash talk and actually back it up. I'm rooting for him.

It was adderall, not steroids.

With that said, he's the best corner in the league. He doesn't need to keep shoutout it. I love the emotion in sports, but when you turn to pointless personal attacks then you've crossed the line.

Edited by Tankalicious

I'm torn.

Growing up, the Seahawks were my second favorite team by far...I rooted for them almost as hard as I did the Bills. Steve Largent, Jim Zorn...absolutely loved them. Continued loving them into the Dave Krieg years in the 80s. Loved the AFC West division and the great rivalries with the Broncos, Raiders, Chiefs, and Chargers.

Then when they left the AFC I quickly lost interest in them for some reason. But their fan base is rabid and have never won a SB, so my inclination is to root for them for that reason and also my childhood love of the team.

OTOH, the thought of Marshawn Lynch winning a Superbowl and maybe being MVP makes me :sick: , so like I said, I'm torn.

Edited by cdexchange

I don't care about steroid tests. He may have joined my club with Peca, Lundqvist and Anson Mount. Not as pretty but I like his personality.

Hmmmm. I approve whole heartedly of this list. Anson Mount. Yes. Just throw in Zetterberg for me to up the beard quota and yep.

Yo, it's the troof.

He may have joined my club with Peca, Lundqvist and Anson Mount. Not as pretty but I like his personality.

So great.

I know about a half dozen people from high school and college who live out in Seattle now and I've observed their post frequency on facebook ramp up in recent weeks about their undying love for all things Seahawks. I know for a fact at least three of them wouldn't have even known Seattle had an NFL team before they moved there. In my book a front running bandwagon fan is the worst kind of sports fan. (see also: Hurricanes, Carolina circa 2006). Down with Seattle!

They're really building up those beer commercial previews for the super bowl, the quality of commercials has been In decline since the bud light penguins, the budweiser frogs and the taco bell Chihuahua

I'm not sure how old you are, but I kinda felt the same way around 2000. I'm still trying to figure out if it's that the commercials actually got worse or humor aimed at teenagers stopped working after I stopped being one. Anyone want to discuss how weird it is that beer commercials are aimed at kids that aren't legal to buy it?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.