Buffalo Bills 2013

inkman

Pretty sure Frank Gore has the 2nd or 3rd worst Wonderlic score in league history. 1st Is Claybourne for the Cowboys with a 3/50 I believe.

Has anyone actually seen this test? You might be classified as legally retarded if you can't pass it; one of the questions is literally, "Which of these numbers is the smallest?" :doh:

It's not easy. http://footballiqscore.com

Sherman..... Just shut up.... Ignorant fool

I think 94% of America will be rooting for the Broncos.

Pretty sure Frank Gore has the 2nd or 3rd worst Wonderlic score in league history. 1st Is Claybourne for the Cowboys with a 3/50 I believe.

Has anyone actually seen this test? You might be classified as legally retarded if you can't pass it; one of the questions is literally, "Which of these numbers is the smallest?" :doh:

Yeah...Gore doesn't carry around the Mike Schopp MENSA card....but when I went with SF, that fumble on the 1 was what I had in mind. Even on that long run, he was lallygagging it and almost got it popped out from behind. I really liked SF.

Let's get Peyton his 2nd and let him retire in glory....

I'm all over New England and San Fran. I think these will be 2 good games, but Belichick vs. Fox.....Harbaugh vs. Carrol.....no contest. The QB's are pretty even in both, but Lynch and Moreno are lunkheads and I would not trust them in crunch time. I can see Gore having a good day, making a few key 1st downs, and Vereen is the key for NE in my opinion.

Bunkered down and lubricating....

You went 0 for 2 on this one.

I think 94% of America will be rooting for the Broncos.

Yeah...Gore doesn't carry around the Mike Schopp MENSA card....but when I went with SF, that fumble on the 1 was what I had in mind. Even on that long run, he was lallygagging it and almost got it popped out from behind. I really liked SF.

Let's get Peyton his 2nd and let him retire in glory....

And the fumbled handoff was Wilson's fault. He had the ball up way too high on the shoulder pads. Lynch never even had it.

If Lynch would've paid attention in history class he would've been able to cover up Wilson's mistake.

Cal's a smart school. Marshawn must be brilliant to have attended such a prestigious university filled with such great minds.

I think it's fair to say that IQ scores aren't too relevant to football.

Anyone else see that Ryan Fitzpatrick had the third-highest Wonderlic score ever, 48/50, in a record 9 minutes? (They are given 12 minutes, which is supposed to be tough to finish in.)

Edited by carpandean

Hindsight is 20-20, but the Graham over Russell Wilson gripe is completely legitimate. Graham was a late-round projection and we traded UP to draft him when there was a clear need at the QB position. What could have been. Who knows.

No worries. The Bills have their franchise QB now - Flea J Manuel.

how is it that the 300 officials didnt see the injured player go down with the ball....

Exactly - he clearly had possession when he was on the ground and in contact with Seattle players. Terrible call.

And the non-roughing the kicker call - the Seattle guy hunkered down and aimed his shoulder right at the guy's ankle. The officials somehow missed that too. Did the NFL hire WWF officials to work these games? A number of calls such as that, seemingly all in one team's favor, makes me question the legitimacy of the NFL's officiating.

Edited by Jsixspd

And the non-roughing the kicker call - the Seattle guy hunkered down and aimed his shoulder right at the guy's ankle. The officials somehow missed that too. Did the NFL hire WWF officials to work these games? A number of calls such as that, seemingly all in one team's favor, makes me question the legitimacy of the NFL's officiating.

Actually, I thought that after he missed the block, he tried to keep from hitting the kicker (pulling back as much as someone diving through the air can) and just barely got to him. Unfortunately, it still caused the kicker to roll over his ankle. However, from the sound of it, the rule says that if the player hits the plant leg (which he clearly did), then it is a 15-yard roughing penalty.

If the Broncos win (I hope), Manning will be the first QB to win the Super Bowl with 2 different teams, something I doubt Brady would be able to do.

Interesting.... I didn't know that little tidbit...

I think Manning is a better Qb in general with the way he audibles and reads the D and diagnoses plays...

Brady has talent, but has had an amazing O line and Mr belichick his whole career, even tho the guy is a douche he is a good coach.

I wanted Seattle to win yesterday and I'm glad it was at least a tight game, officiating was suspect at best for sure. I just hope Denver can keep their offensive pace up against that D.

I'm rootin' for Denver. Never had a reason to dislike the team, and I have a high opinion of Peyton Manning. I was hoping for a Seahawks/Broncos clash because of the defense/offense combo. I like that neither one has been in the Super Bowl in a few years. Plus, that field is going to be super colorful with those uniforms.

Seattle is a cursed sports town. I can't root against them for the likes of Denver (even though I really like Payton). This proves that legalization of marijuana makes your team better at football.

That's precisely why you must not root for them! We need company as a cursed city and don't want to end up being the only one left. Although Seattle isn't truly cursed as the Super Sonics won an NBA Championship back in the day.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.