Buffalo Bills 2013

inkman

The Godfather of excessive NFL celebrations is Billy 'White Shoes' Johnson.

My issue isn't with celebrating, the NFL (right or wrong) already polices that. It's the face to face, head butting, chest thumping self promoting crap that has exploded on the scene the last couple of years.

i am jacks complete indifference

I am Jack's raging bile duct is still my favorite.

Edit: Fantastic book if you've never read it. Palahniuk is an odd one, but he has some very good works. Fight Club, Haunted and Survivor are my favorites. Not a fan of Pygmy or Lullaby.

Edited by Tankalicious

Peyton vs Brady.... Again..... It would be nice to have an elite QB...

And on the other flip of the coin... Kapernick vs Wilson.... 2 guys that are young and 2 guys I believe the bills passed on a few times (as well as the rest of the league)....

Ugh

Since you're one of those guys that gets disappointed by hindsight draft possibilities (not a slight, everyone does), the Bills picked Aaron Williams and the next two picks were Dalton and Kapernick. The Bills also picked TJ Graham 5 picks before Russel Wilson because they thought he'd be there in the 3rd.

Also, Troup and Gronkowski.

Edited by qwksndmonster

Since you're one of those guys that gets disappointed by hindsight draft possibilities (not a slight, everyone does), the Bills picked Aaron Williams and the next two picks were Dalton and Kapernick. The Bills also picked TJ Graham 5 picks before Russel Wilson because they thought he'd be there in the 3rd.

Also, Troup and Gronkowski.

I suppose the draft is a crap shoot, I just never understood some of our picks at the time...CJ wasn't a terrible pick but terrible for being our first round pick that year, and definitely not what we needed..... I guess the problems all came from us not identifying proper positions to fill at the proper times.... I'm still bitter at picking TJ tho, one of the worst picks in the past 5 years.

I think we have a semblance of what we actually need now, a better direction, just hope the picks are more positive than bust... Kinda like the Kiko pick, that seems to be working out alright for us so far.

That's not cool.

Hopefully he tanks the interview; I'm not ready to lose him yet.

agreed. Our first top ten defense in forever. That would be a HUGE void to fill. Not to mention it seemed like a lot of guys on defense finally realized their potential this past year...now I'm scared :(

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.