Buffalo Bills 2013

inkman

Bud Ice is actually the only Bud I can drink. All other Bud leaves me writhing in pain like I ate a Jagged-Metal-O.

Regular Bud is one of the few beers I will drink. I just don't like beer very much, but Budweiser is so AOK American and all.

I remember wearing the doobie doobie doo t shirts in midle/high school and one of my teachers made me turn it inside out or change it because it wasn't ok the have beer advertising in school.... That was just the beginning of things like that in school.... I remember drinking Busch and Keystone ice and "beast ice" while a youngster because it was the cheapest way to go and let's face it, when you're 16 you'll drink whatever anyone will buy you

Matt I'm 30 Btw and yes I think the commercials just became less funny in general

I feel like those stories would also apply to the proposed thread.

I think we have enough steam, let's make this happen....

Another fun fact... I have never been drug tested since medical school, that's pretty odd

I have a job now that puts me in direct control of human life and never took a drug test... However had random drug tests in the Navy, as a cashier at Wal mart and other random high school jobs

It is accomplished. Post away!

Sorry, made one last response before I saw this, , mind merging for me

Pettine had a 2nd interview with the Browns owner last night.... He is the only candidate that has had 2 interviews up to this point... The only other 2 substantial suitors left are on the Hawks and the Broncos and cannot be interviewed yet.

This would suck

The guy from the Broncos dropped out.

Pettine had a 2nd interview with the Browns owner last night.... He is the only candidate that has had 2 interviews up to this point... The only other 2 substantial suitors left are on the Hawks and the Broncos and cannot be interviewed yet.

This would suck

Gase dropped out and Dan Quin CAN be interviewed. They just have to do it before Sunday.

No one really wants the Browns job it seems, very unattractive as they keep firing people very soon into the tenure... Just some stuff I was reading on ESPN...

I guess if you're only a coordinator, then any HC job would seem attractive

Pettine has been rumored to want the Browns head coaching job a LOT. 11 draft picks this year on an average team. Still need a RB and a QB but the defense looks good and Gordon is a stud. If you can get three starters out of this draft it will be a quick turnaround.

Pettine has been rumored to want the Browns head coaching job a LOT. 11 draft picks this year on an average team. Still need a RB and a QB but the defense looks good and Gordon is a stud. If you can get three starters out of this draft it will be a quick turnaround.

They're in a decent rebuilding position for sure... Finding a RB shouldn't be too hard, and actually Hoyer didn't look terrible before we wrecked his knee up.... I wonder what our D will revert to without Pettine

Does anyone have espn insider? They have a pretty interesting article up about playoff bubble teams next season and I'm interested to see if they include the Bills on that list.

I honestly think the Bills can be a playoff team next year, but I lose that hope entirely if Pettine leaves

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.