Sabres HARBORcenter updates

sabills

I know Tim's has market share in WNY, but IMO the bagels and doughtnuts from Dunkin' are hands down better.

Which isn't saying much. At all. To say Tim's and Dunkin have "donuts" is an offense to real donuts...doughnuts.

Which isn't saying much. At all. To say Tim's and Dunkin have "donuts" is an offense to real donuts...doughnuts.

Well, I'm not a person who will go miles for a Paula's doughnut that everyone raves about. Just not that big of a fan of doughnuts. Just saying if there is a DD and TH close to each other, I'm going to DD.

Well, I'm not a person who will go miles for a Paula's doughnut that everyone raves about. Just not that big of a fan of doughnuts. Just saying if there is a DD and TH close to each other, I'm going to DD.

Yeah color me uunimpressed if you've managed to figure out how to deep fry dough and cover it with sugar.

Yeah color me uunimpressed if you've managed to figure out how to deep fry dough and cover it with sugar.

Blasphemers!!!

That's why you pick your housing location so that Paula's is right around the corner. No debate over Timmy Ho's/Dunkin'/Paulas when the best choice is also the closest.

They are the only doughnuts I eat. I don't really crave doughnuts, but when I get them, it's Paula's hands-down.

Tim Hortons doesn't fry the donuts.

Neither does Dunkin', anymore. Frankly, I can't tell the two apart.

Ted ###### Black. Jesus H. Christ.

Seriously? He actually said that Harborcenter is going to help the team attract free agents?

Canisius vs. RIT at Harbor center November 14th and 15th. I'll have to get to one of those.

Article and video of the griffs moving in:

http://campuswatch.b...s-harborcenter/

Now THAT, that is definitely going to help Canisius College attract "free agents."

Edited by Eleven

Neither does Dunkin', anymore. Frankly, I can't tell the two apart.

Seriously? He actually said that Harborcenter is going to help the team attract free agents?

Now THAT, that is definitely going to help Canisius College attract "free agents."

Was in 716 today. I can't wait till its all ready to go.

6am opening for Tim Horton's Thursday. I could be talked into buying some coffee if any of you happen to be up and around that early.

The menu is online. It's not off from what you'd pay at other restaurants.

Here, now that I had a free minute: http://www.harborcenter.com/716foodandsport/menu/

My big objection is that wing orders are 8 and 16, not 10 and 20. This is Buffalo, dammit, 10 and 20!

For comparison, here's the menu at Soho Burger Bar: http://www.sohoburgerbar.com/menus

Prices are pretty similar.

The menu is online. It's not off from what you'd pay at other restaurants.

Good to know.

Good for them.

I've seen tell of their local beer offerings. Strong.

My big objection is that wing orders are 8 and 16, not 10 and 20. This is Buffalo, dammit, 10 and 20!

There can be no debate.

Thx. Not as bad as i was expecting. Can't wait to give it a try.

I think as long as they hold that pricing, it is more than fair given the selection. It was a well thought out menu....balanced between blue collar and Chet and Muffy.

Does anyone else around here do bleu cheese chips? I love those badboys and was wondering how a place like Atlanta could perfect them and Buffalo didn't even have it.

Be honest....who here wishes they would let you turn in your season ticket for an equal credit the night of the game at the bar?

Does anyone else around here do bleu cheese chips? I love those badboys and was wondering how a place like Atlanta could perfect them and Buffalo didn't even have it.

Atlanta is a magical food utopia, mmm food.

Seriously though Buffalo needs to branch away from just wings at some places and get a little experimental with their Buffalo Flavored foods. blue cheese chips are delightful.

I think as long as they hold that pricing, it is more than fair given the selection. It was a well thought out menu....balanced between blue collar and Chet and Muffy.

Does anyone else around here do bleu cheese chips?

Well Chet, I agree with you about the menu and bar tab would rock of course, but the chips? LOL :-)

I'll be eating at 716 on Nov 15 before the Leaf game. Our crew of six will most certainly have both Chet and Muffy food for sure. If I'm not mistaken they have a bone in rib eye. Cowboy!

Be honest....who here wishes they would let you turn in your season ticket for an equal credit the night of the game at the bar?

Well, I guess Buffalo soon will have it; but, wow, if there's one thing I'm NEVER ordering, that's the one.

Different tastes...

Probably ten plus years ago I went to this bar in Rochester that made their own chips. They were smothered in some kind of wing sauce and you dipped them in a blue cheese sauce that was different from what you would dip wings in. Un-freakin-believably good.

Probably ten plus years ago I went to this bar in Rochester that made their own chips. They were smothered in some kind of wing sauce and you dipped them in a blue cheese sauce that was different from what you would dip wings in. Un-freakin-believably good.

Yes....

People that are grossing out.....the place I had them did the same thing. They were thin-sliced homemade chips....they'd fry them, then put on the crumbly bleu cheese....then bake it. I had it at the Buckhead Diner, which they are known for....but I couldn't believe I hadn't had something similar in Buffalo. Throw a little Frank's in on the bake, and it is perfect.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.