Sabres HARBORcenter updates

sabills

Making commutes tougher is a good thing on principle? :huh:

[dirty hippie hat]

Yes. Live where you work. If that area sucks. Make it better. Don't just use it up and move farther out. I live ten minutes (by car) from the GWB. When I tell people that I often ride my bike to work, they look at me like I like I'm nuts.

[/dirty hippie hat]

[dirty hippie hat]

Yes. Live where you work. If that area sucks. Make it better. Don't just use it up and move farther out. I live ten minutes (by car) from the GWB. When I tell people that I often ride my bike to work, they look at me like I like I'm nuts.

[/dirty hippie hat]

So you work in NYC?

[dirty hippie hat]

[/dirty hippie hat]

Right on. I love the automobile. I love the autonomy it brings. But it's an absolutely outdated form of individual transport.

I'm all aboard the push for more public transport and less cars. Because I want to still be able to drive a car for fun when I'm old. Save the automobile for us enthusiasts by reducing its use by every day joe schmoe.

Right on. I love the automobile. I love the autonomy it brings. But it's an absolutely outdated form of individual transport.

I'm all aboard the push for more public transport and less cars. Because I want to still be able to drive a car for fun when I'm old. Save the automobile for us enthusiasts by reducing its use by every day joe schmoe.

Speak for yourself, civilization dweller!

It's coming. And I'm almost thankful for it. The day we get disinterested drivers out from behind the wheel is the day driving becomes fun again for the rest of us who actually enjoy it.

All the major roads will be networked vehicle only. If you want to "go for a drive" you'll have to go visit weave.

It's coming. And I'm almost thankful for it. The day we get disinterested drivers out from behind the wheel is the day driving becomes fun again for the rest of us who actually enjoy it.

I know we're getting OT here, but I don't have a problem with individuals driving to work, just the distances that they travel. As SS Sandy showed us, there is something inherently wrong with an economy based on most people having only a three day supply of gasoline in order to get to work.

No. Not sure if this has any relevance, but when I did, I took public transportation.

Sorry for 'hit and running,' have been very busy w/ work and then sick past 2 days. If I get caught back up over the next couple of days, I'll try to respond. Could become an interesting discussion, but right now I don't have time for it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.