Sabres HARBORcenter updates

sabills

That's funny. Because I'm doing the "air ######" motion to signify my Whogivesashititude.

And yet you come into the thread and post.

I promise, if Eerie, Bradford or Oil City, or wherever it is that you live, gets something nice, I'm not going to go to an Internet forum to ###### all over everyone else's enthusiasm.

I promise, if Eerie, Bradford or Oil City, or wherever it is that you live, gets something nice, I'm not going to go to an Internet forum to ###### all over everyone else's enthusiasm.

You won't ever not have to do that.

For the record, it's as a Sabres fan that I don't care. It's good for Buffalo. Great. I don't live there. When I come to games, I pack a baloney sandwich and a cranberry juice. By the way, moderators, why is "Jordan" censored?

You won't ever not have to do that.

For the record, it's as a Sabres fan that I don't care. It's good for Buffalo. Great. I don't live there. When I come to games, I pack a baloney sandwich and a cranberry juice. By the way, moderators, why is "Jordan" censored?

Is it fair to say that you care about the Sabres, just not about the game of hockey? That is Local hockey, US Hockey, College Hockey, Junior, and even NHL hockey apart from the Sabres such as the combine?

You are right. My apologies, sir.

Huh?

He's referring to Aud's fake stalking of Kim Pegula.

Drane, in all honesty, the key difference between people calling you out and letting Aud go is that it's pretty obvious that Aud is just joking around with it. You have, on several occasions, very strongly implied you think there's something to the Sandusky-Penn St-Benson-Pegula connection. So now whenever you say something about it, even if it is meant purely in jest, it's really easy to misinterpret.

He's referring to Aud's fake stalking of Kim Pegula.

Drane, in all honesty, the key difference between people calling you out and letting Aud go is that it's pretty obvious that Aud is just joking around with it. You have, on several occasions, very strongly implied you think there's something to the Sandusky-Penn St-Benson-Pegula connection. So now whenever you say something about it, even if it is meant purely in jest, it's really easy to misinterpret.

Fair enough.

As it should be.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.