Sabres HARBORcenter updates

sabills

I stopped by yesterday to check out the rinks. I took a few pics but I don't know how to post them.

Get them on your computer, when you reply next to the 'post' option is a 'more reply options' click on that. When that Window opens you can then attach files like pictures from your desktop.

Get them on your computer, when you reply next to the 'post' option is a 'more reply options' click on that. When that Window opens you can then attach files like pictures from your desktop.

Are you shittin me? You mean to tell me the interwebs finally fixed that fatal flaw of having to have a third party host your pics? Are you shittin me?

Not sure if this was posted:

How Buffalo Could Be Stealing Hockeytown From Detroit

http://www.freep.com...enter/18799163/

"To my knowledge, there is nothing like this anywhere," said Jack Vivian, an ice-surface consultant who has helped build rinks from Michigan to China. "Not with the kind of amenities they've included in the venue."

]John Castine, the longtime publisher of the Farmington-based Hockey Weekly that covers amateur leagues across the Midwest, said: "It sounds like something the Red Wings should add to their District Detroit project. Otherwise, Buffalo could become the new Hockeytown."

Castine, a Buffalo native who once worked for the Free Press, was being facetious, but Buffalo officials are serious when they brag about how HarborCenter will draw thousands of young hockey players, their families and fans each year to the downtown area, spending money with local merchants, generating tax revenue and boosting redevelopment along the city's rebounding waterfront.
Edited by X. Benedict

The poster named 716 or the place downtown?

yes.

The worse this team gets, the funnier this board is. I've laughed out loud more times this season, I swear.

It's the drinking we use to cope with the suckitude

is it the same for a phone?

Unsure but I would try it.

Are you shittin me? You mean to tell me the interwebs finally fixed that fatal flaw of having to have a third party host your pics? Are you shittin me?

lol

Buffalo is part of the rotation now. I'll bet when TP builds the domed stadium next to the FNC we'll be a candidate for a Final Four. Also expect another Frozen Four soon.

Still not enough infrastructure for a Final Four, but the regionals should be a possibility even now. And yeah, a Frozen Four has to be a gimme at this point.

Still not enough infrastructure for a Final Four, but the regionals should be a possibility even now. And yeah, a Frozen Four has to be a gimme at this point.

I don't know. They seem to want to setup a rotation of their own for frozen fours now, which, for whatever reason, includes Tampa Bay. There's going to be heavy doses of that, Minnesota, and Boston. Chicago's got one coming up too, but I'm not sure if that's another one they're hoping for as a rotating site or not.

I don't know. They seem to want to setup a rotation of their own for frozen fours now, which, for whatever reason, includes Tampa Bay. There's going to be heavy doses of that, Minnesota, and Boston. Chicago's got one coming up too, but I'm not sure if that's another one they're hoping for as a rotating site or not.

Don't knock Tampa. I was at the last FF there. Worked on my tan and swam in the Gulf in the day, watched hockey and hit Ybor City at night. It was fantastic. Compare that to the Buffalo Frozen Four in 2003. Walking out of the arena to frozen desolation. I remember out of town fans wondering where the f*** was anything?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1st and 2nd round or sweet 16? I think Buffalo has shown enough support in the past to warrant being named a sweet 16 site....at least once.

Subregionals this time. I agree that we have earned a regional and we now have the infrastructure for it, too.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.