Round one Pick #14. Girgensons

spndnchz

So all in good time we will be joined by the new poster "Ghost of Ghost of..."

I'm not "taking my ball", I just don't want to put in effort on subjects that people don't care about, or have to wonder when I will next get suspended on a whim. The sad fact is the franchise is atrocious right now, and it doesn't look like much will be done to right the ship in the near future. You can only beat those points home so much before there isn't much to say. The Sabres themselves have been poor entertainment, and if people aren't entertained here or distracted by facts and research, then I don't want to ruin it for those who don't have an agenda.

I'm not "taking my ball", I just don't want to put in effort on subjects that people don't care about, or have to wonder when I will next get suspended on a whim. The sad fact is the franchise is atrocious right now, and it doesn't look like much will be done to right the ship in the near future. You can only beat those points home so much before there isn't much to say. The Sabres themselves have been poor entertainment, and if people aren't entertained here or distracted by facts and research, then I don't want to ruin it for those who don't have an agenda.

Stop putting so much effort into not putting effort on this subject. You keep saying that like every other post. Relax dude.

I find this funny. For all the people that claim I am a "conspiracy theorist" for actually pointing out facts and discussing possibilities, it was funny to read the same people get excited about the fact it may be me. Chz could have just answered that she checked and it isn't....but that would have been too easy. I don't blame Sizzle for coming up with the idea, as he is a thinker....but that isn't me. I'm pretty sure people will know when it IS me.....and it won't be on this website. Stay tuned.

C'mon. 'Fess up. You were in the penalty box, or on a PK. It was your PK ruse,... or Paul Kruse. You made it too obvious. :devil:

Listen all! This is the truth of it. Fighting leads to killing, and killing gets to warring. And that was damn near the death of us all. Look at us now! Busted up, and everyone talking about hard rain! But we've learned, by the dust of them all... Sabrespace learned. Now, when men get to fighting, it happens here! And it finishes here! Two men enter; one man leaves.

All our lives hang by a thread. Now we got a man waiting for sentence. But ain't it the truth: you take your chances with the law, justice is only a roll of the dice. A flip of the coin. A turn... of the Wheel.

AUNTY'S CHOICE

Chz run barter town.

So, can we talk about how your proclaimed best coach in the NHL didn't get a spot on the U.S. Olympic staff? :P

Were the ban and Pegula/Sandusky/Penn Theory directly related?

Defer to Chz, obviously, but my sense was that he didn't get a 4-game ban for that theory (he's kicked it around here before) - he got it for a gratuitous linking of a goofy picture of young guys in drag to the Sandusky thing.

EDIT: And arguably implying that another regular poster might be cut from the same cloth as Sandusky. (I didn't read it that way, but the poster in question did.)

Defer to Chz, obviously, but my sense was that he didn't get a 4-game ban for that theory (he's kicked it around here before) - he got it for a gratuitous linking of a goofy picture of young guys in drag to the Sandusky thing.

The picture connection would be no different. I thought it was for the explicit descriptives, which were perhaps slightly farther than we normally go around here but not by much. But seeing the post-banning scuttlebutt, I'm not sure.

The picture connection would be no different. I thought it was for the explicit descriptives, which were perhaps slightly farther than we normally go around here but not by much. But seeing the post-banning scuttlebutt, I'm not sure.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

Archived