Round one Pick #14. Girgensons

spndnchz

Hey, I live on the G train. I ride it to work everyday. How is that for useful?

Hipster! :) They just like bitching about things. That's why they're well-suited to living in NYC.

I was in the city this weekend, Astoria and whatever's just south of Greenpoint.

• 11 months later...

I can't wait to hear how those guys will never amount to anything as hockey players.

These guys will never amount to anything as hockey players.

On a serious note its good to see these guys bond and become brothers. They're going to need that when they go to war for the fans and the city of Buffalo and win that friggin Stanley Cup !

On a serious note its good to see these guys bond and become brothers. They're going to need that when they go to war for the fans and the city of Buffalo and win that friggin Stanley Cup !

I believe only 1 is Sabres property. Explains the drafting of......

On a serious not, these guys will never amount to anything as hockey players.

Maybe you want to direct that to the person who linked a picture to a bunch of teenage boys crossdressed as prostitutes........but I understand how the double standard works by now.....

Drane, for idiots like me, draw the line from a bunch of teens acting like teens to a pic of one of the most evil men of our time and his blind eyed out of touch small town icon.

Et tu? You think that's an appropriate picture of a bunch of 17 year old boys?

Context I suppose and 17 is legal in NYS. :flirt:

19 yr olds.

But naturally they were sodomized in a shower at some point. :doh:

19 yr olds.

But naturally they were sodomized in a shower at some point. :doh:

How are they 19 Chz? This is from the Dubuque freshman class last year.....many of which were 17.....sorry, from 2010-11....at which time Girgensons was 16 and Butcher 15. The guy thanking them for dinner transferred the next year. I'm sure it's just a conspiracy theory though.

Oh, and PS....Riverview Center, which is a refuge for victims of abuse and domestic violence, and champions, "end sexual stereotyping"....is a proud sponsor of the Dubuque Fighting Saints, and handed out rally towels at their playoff games this year with the motto, "Stop the Silence". Probably not the best idea for a professional player to be posting that stuff.

Oh, and PS....Riverview Center, which is a refuge for victims of abuse and domestic violence, and champions, "end sexual stereotyping"....is a proud sponsor of the Dubuque Fighting Saints, and handed out rally towels at their playoff games this year with the motto, "Stop the Silence". Probably not the best idea for a professional player to be posting that stuff.

Posting what stuff? Did I miss something in that picture? I thought it was just a bunch of teenagers acting like teenagers...

Archived