Concerts you plan to attend this year

Weave

1 hour ago, Sabel79 said:

It’s been in the rotation for awhile.  I think the first time I saw them do it was ‘08.  

According to Smith it was ’13 in New Orleans. Still, that's 2 decades after they recorded it. And many shows of him being a dingleberry about not playing it. 

I've seen them in 05 I believe. I was impressed with how his voice has held up over the years.

20 hours ago, ubkev said:

According to Smith it was ’13 in New Orleans. Still, that's 2 decades after they recorded it. And many shows of him being a dingleberry about not playing it. 

I've seen them in 05 I believe. I was impressed with how his voice has held up over the years.

That’s probably right.  I lose track.  I haven’t seen them (they haven’t been over here) since ‘16, but they remain probably the best band I have ever seen live, repeatedly.  RS is 63 years old, and still brings it.  

I do need them to get on it with announcing dates so I can make plans, though.  

1 hour ago, Sabel79 said:

That’s probably right.  I lose track.  I haven’t seen them (they haven’t been over here) since ‘16, but they remain probably the best band I have ever seen live, repeatedly.  RS is 63 years old, and still brings it.  

I do need them to get on it with announcing dates so I can make plans, though.  

It's ok, I lose track too...it was 08 when I saw them lol

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There is nothing like the feel of a classical music hall. It’s been so long since I have either performed in one or even seen a performance. I’m a little surprised how excited I am. 

https://www.njsymphony.org/concerts-and-events/concert-listing

I’ve been told this guy is pretty good. 😂 (That’s only funny because he’s supposed to one of the best in the world.)

Brahms and Strauss. Just typing this makes me feel smarter.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...