Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Just watched a guy stroll into a full lab, walk up to the fan circulating air through the room, and drag it next to himself and point it only at him. He took so long to do it, and everyone just silently watched him. I'm dying right now :D

That would make me stabby.

Just watched a guy stroll into a full lab, walk up to the fan circulating air through the room, and drag it next to himself and point it only at him. He took so long to do it, and everyone just silently watched him. I'm dying right now :D

Shouldn't you be concentrating on lab junk now and not relaying stories about dudes and fans to all of us?

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

Who has lab in the second week of May? Are you on some sort of trimester nonsense, or did you simply start the semester in February?

It's a csc lab filled with people studying for finals. I just finished one and have another at 8 so I'm in here killing time/studying. I've already studied a ton for it so I'm just reviewing it again

Shhhhh. Lab is 40% work 30% Sabrespace 30% Reddit.

On certain days (like the day the Kane trade happened) it's more like 80% Sabrespace.

Pretty much. I don't find my labs difficult so I'm usually there for the lecture/attendance then I just do them at home or before class

Aaaaahhhh, the mythical "studying" thing. Good on you :thumbsup:

Feels like beating my head against a keyboard repetitively :D

The new NYS Anti-Smoking ad......

I think someone got fired for their attempted scare tactics that we all saw way too often during game broadcasts.

The mom and dad having a dance at the side of the hospital bed......the kid trying to hang in there......that's a good guilt trip.

Everyone hates the in your face stuff....we know it's not organic cucumber going into us.......at least this shows the colateral damage of your decisions.

The new NYS Anti-Smoking ad......

I think someone got fired for their attempted scare tactics that we all saw way too often during game broadcasts.

The mom and dad having a dance at the side of the hospital bed......the kid trying to hang in there......that's a good guilt trip.

Everyone hates the in your face stuff....we know it's not organic cucumber going into us.......at least this shows the colateral damage of your decisions.

I think the collateral damage stuff works good to get adults to quit.

I think the in your face gross scary stuff is perfect to keep children from starting.