Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

High school student copies famous pics of presidents.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/54707/awesome-high-school-student-dresses-every-president

Since you decided to make me waste at least an hour of time chasing through Mental Floss rabbit holes, and since I discovered this completely awesome thing during said chase...here's a pill that will make farts smell like chocolate.  Or roses.  Or whatever, apparently:  http://www.pilulepet.com/en/

We were planing (signed contract and tentatively booked for early May) / needing to replace our roof shingles.  Just wanted to get through one last winter ... ha!!

Well the snow and ice is gone and we had no leaks, but a big stress crack in the drywall ... pretty easy to fix.

Anyway, tomorrow and Tuesday are the days.

We pretty much have to move out while the work in going on, as my wife has severe health challenges that certainly would be made worse with all the dust and materials used.

Wish us luck ... who knows what they might find when they remove the old shingles.

NS out for a few days ...

We were planing (signed contract and tentatively booked for early May) / needing to replace our roof shingles.  Just wanted to get through one last winter ... ha!!

Well the snow and ice is gone and we had no leaks, but a big stress crack in the drywall ... pretty easy to fix.

We pretty much have to move out while the work in going on, as my wife has severe health challenges that certainly would be made worse with all the dust and materials used.

Wish us luck ... who knows what they might find when they remove the old shingles.

Best of Luck friend!

I hope when you read this you are happy  and in your home with a new roof. I also hope that when you opened the door after the dry wall project was completed it didn't look like a roaming band of teen agers had a flour fight in your absence.

Часть и добрая воля к Вам и ваши

Our house closing date is scheduled.  I will be saving my "goodbye bank account" comment for thursday.

Just waiting on the bank lawyer to schedule ours.  All paperwork is with the bank now.  SHOULD be closing next Thursday...at which point I'll be posting the same!  

Congrats man! 

Best of Luck friend!

I hope when you read this you are happy  and in your home with a new roof. I also hope that when you opened the door after the dry wall project was completed it didn't look like a roaming band of teen agers had a flour fight in your absence.

Часть и добрая воля к Вам и ваши

Thanks.

The roof project went very well.

We can't say enough good things about the roofer.  The guy who runs the company is excellent and very understanding of the situation with my wife's health issues and he relayed it all to the job foreman.

A roofer and any other construction related company is only as good as their crews on-site who actually do the work.  The crew at our house were outstandingly awesome ... very nice and polite and did an outstanding job in every regard.

We are extremely pleased with the look of the new roof, as well.

Woodsie,

We didn't tackle the small jobs (drywall patching ...) as of yet.