Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Another thing that is awesome: I received my email today to invite me to be a beta tester for World of Warplanes, and online massive multiplayer combat flight sim game. Now, I'm not a massive videogamer and make no claims to be, but World of Tanks is a fantastic (and FREE) game, so I almost died when they announced World of Warplanes alpha testing back during the winter. I used to play Microsoft Combat Flight Sim online for hours on end back in '98-2002 before a lot of players moved to the IL-2 Sturmovik series.

I dug my old joystick out of my parents basement a while back in anticipation and now the day has come. I am super excited for a new online flight sim game and if the leaked alpha test video is any indicator, this should be a great piece of gaming fun.

Pics?

sorry ... didn't see this until just now. here ya go.

Peanut butter M&Ms also have a layer of chocolate. Reese's Pieces do not.

(this is in reply to Chris in UT's post from 1 May. Don't know why quoting isn't working from my phone. )

(null)

a good point. and they're m&ms, so they melt in your mouth--not in your hand.

sorry ... didn't see this until just now. here ya go.

Wow! That picture where they make almost perfect concentric circles is mindblowing. Were you lucky enough just be at the right spot or did you travel to see it (I kinda remember you saying something about driving to see it). Either way, it's amazing. The tree making abunch of pinhole cameras on the fence was really cool, too. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Wow! That picture where they make almost perfect concentric circles is mindblowing. Were you lucky enough just be at the right spot or did you travel to see it (I kinda remember you saying something about driving to see it). Either way, it's amazing. The tree making abunch of pinhole cameras on the fence was really cool, too. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Dude. That's cool.

yah, the path went through a little town called kanab, which is about a 5-6 hour drive from us. it's right on the UT/AZ border. some friends of ours live down that way, and they invited us down, then called some friends of theirs in fredonia (in AZ, just over the border as well but on the other side), who live at ground zero for nowhere. it was perfect. hot as hell, but perfect.

glad you guys enjoyed them.

yah, the path went through a little town called kanab, which is about a 5-6 hour drive from us. it's right on the UT/AZ border. some friends of ours live down that way, and they invited us down, then called some friends of theirs in fredonia (in AZ, just over the border as well but on the other side), who live at ground zero for nowhere. it was perfect. hot as hell, but perfect.

glad you guys enjoyed them.

Wow man, those were pretty awesome! While i was on the site, I took a look at some of your other pictures, and in all honesty, you've got a great knack of photographing everything! Very impressive sir! :beer: :thumbsup:

Everything Quentin Tarantino does.

Jamie Foxx, Leo Dicaprio, Franco Nero, Christoph Walz, Sam Jackson, Don Johnson, Tom Wopat and RZA? What a cast!

Sooooo excited for this reboot of a classic spaghetti western character.

Also, the irony of Tom Wopat in a movie that deals with issues of slavery and the rights of blacks in the US South could not be any funnier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUdM9vrCbow

Jamie Foxx, Leo Dicaprio, Franco Nero, Christoph Walz, Sam Jackson, Don Johnson, Tom Wopat and RZA? What a cast!

Also, the irony of Tom Wopat in a movie that deals with issues of slavery and the rights of blacks in the US South could not be any funnier.

is that a dukes of hazard joke?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUdM9vrCbow

WOAH! I'm excited now!

Saw Tom Wopat in the title role at the NC theatre's production of "The Music Man". He was surprisingly good with one glaring exception. He cannot dance. Even in scenes where his character is supposed to be one of the principal dancers he was hidden in the back. He can sing and act more than well enough for broadway musicals. I was disappointed that in the production he came to River City by train instead of using the General Lee.

It's probably taken too long and cost too much money but it IS awesome.

post-1415-0-10678100-1339100619_thumb.jpg

two words come to mind. the second is "yes!" the first rhymes with 'truck."

my wife and i have already decided that we're going to NYC when these are done. we missed out on the twin towers. that won't happen again.

indeed it does doesn't it glad the POTUS had the stones to support gay rights. wait until tomorrow that Crosschecking cat just may just blow a gasket with his far right rantings tomorrow in the complaint thread.

Well, since you mention it, THIS IS FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!

www.en.rian.ru/society/20120607/173899632.html

Now, if only our duly elected politicians would actually have the balls to stand up to a possible 1% of the American population that wants uber-rights to throw their perverse deviancy in everyone's faces. As it is, I am a firm believer that the long-since dead citizens of Sodom and Gomorrah aggressively advocated "gay rights." Look at where it got them. #justsayin'

Now, if only our duly elected politicians would actually have the balls to stand up to a possible 1% of the American population that wants uber-rights to throw their perverse deviancy in everyone's faces. As it is, I am a firm believer that the long-since dead citizens of Sodom and Gomorrah aggressively advocated "gay rights." Look at where it got them. #justsayin'

I think you're mistaking the 1% (or whatever the real number is) of gay people with the fairly large portion of the population that support gay rights but aren't gay. For me it's more or less a belief system. We're in trouble if we start discriminating on belief systems (with the usual caveats about directly harming others, etc.).