Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Only if a little Bettman figurine is in net and I'm shitting on him.

And I thought I'd be the only one that used those things for that.

i am old and takes longer to shoot, would likely get muscled out by big defense or penalty for delay of game. two minutes shooting out of play.... :bag:

:w00t: ...

From another old guy ... awesome post!

I actually think that this picture shows why there are more concussions in the NHL today than there were in the past, players choosing a shaved head over one that looks like that.

Look closely, very closely ... it's not real ... it's a wig, man ... a man wig!

Is twitter down or is it just me? Awesome.

I guess all the twits are here ... is that not what they call themselves?

I don't expect anyone here to understand this nor the logic behind my posting this, but I thought this was awesome when I read it last night. Gave me an incredible amount of insight:

"71. I was also made, about this time, to see something concerning the beasts that Moses counted clean and unclean: I thought those beasts were types of men; the clean, types of them that were the people of God; but the unclean, types of such as were the children of the wicked one. Now I read, that the clean beasts chewed the cud; that is, thought I, they show us, we must feed upon the word of God: they also parted the hoof. I thought that signified, we must part, if we would be saved, with the ways of ungodly men. And also, in further reading about them, I found, that though we did chew the cud, as the hare; yet if we walked with claws, like a dog; or if we did part the hoof, like the swine, yet if we did not chew the cud, as the sheep, we were still, for all that, but unclean: for I thought the hare to be a type of those that talk of the word, yet walk in the ways of sin; and that the swine was like him that parted with his outward pollutions, but still wanteth the word of faith, without which there could be no way of salvation, let a man be never so devout. Deut. xiv. After this, I found by reading the word, that those that must be glorified with Christ in another world must be called by Him here; called to the partaking of a share in His word and righteousness, and to the comforts and first-fruits of His Spirit; and to a peculiar interest in all those heavenly things, which do indeed prepare the soul for that rest, and house of glory, which is in heaven above." (John Bunyan, Grace Abounding to the Chief of Sinners)