Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Is the 3D worth it? I'm checking it out after work tonight. I'll probably stay away from that though since I don't think it has really added anything to any movies I've seen.

I saw it in 3D on Saturday and although I enjoyed the movie, the 3D detracted from the experience. The scenery is so rich, but you can't focus on it because 3D doesn't let you. Plus it wasn't filmed in 3D, so it's not as good as other 3D movies.

That said, it was my first one. And I disliked the experience about as much as I thought I would. I look forward to seeing it in 2D when it comes out at the cheap theater here.

I saw it in 3D on Saturday and although I enjoyed the movie, the 3D detracted from the experience. The scenery is so rich, but you can't focus on it because 3D doesn't let you. Plus it wasn't filmed in 3D, so it's not as good as other 3D movies.

That said, it was my first one. And I disliked the experience about as much as I thought I would. I look forward to seeing it in 2D when it comes out at the cheap theater here.

Uh oh, it looks like the time that works best for me is a 3D showing.

Make sure you have a good seat. Far enough away from the screen so you can take the whole thing in at once. Especially if it's IMAX.

This is the most important part. If you're not far enough away from the screen, it does actually detract from the experience. Either way, it was an awesome movie.

Not trying to turn anything political, but Obama's affirmation of gay rights today is huge, and it makes me proud to be an American.

indeed it does doesn't it glad the POTUS had the stones to support gay rights. wait until tomorrow that Crosschecking cat just may just blow a gasket with his far right rantings tomorrow in the complaint thread.

indeed it does doesn't it glad the POTUS had the stones to support gay rights. wait until tomorrow that Crosschecking cat just may just blow a gasket with his far right rantings tomorrow in the complaint thread.

I'm not saying anything haha

Things that are also awesome?

The $800 I have in my pocket from selling my motorcycle today ( :w00t: / :cry:)

Zweigle's Sausages :thumbsup:

I'm not saying anything haha

Things that are also awesome?

The $800 I have in my pocket from selling my motorcycle today ( :w00t: / :cry:)

Zweigle's Sausages :thumbsup:

Celebrate gay marriage. Celebrate $800 of sausages. Your girlfriend is going to be mighty disappointed when she learns the truth :P

Celebrate gay marriage. Celebrate $800 of sausages. Your girlfriend is going to be mighty disappointed when she learns the truth :P

She already knows. My high school buddy Dave is getting married this September and everyone is already convinced it's just a coverup. ;)

Not trying to turn anything political, but Obama's affirmation of gay rights today is huge, and it makes me proud to be an American.

A-freaking-men.

She already knows. My high school buddy Dave is getting married this September and everyone is already convinced it's just a coverup. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Rain. I've been waiting for some rain to knock all the allergens out of the air. Soooo sick of my nose running all day every day.

Hmmm. If it were complaint Thursday I'd be griping about my allergies today.

Rain. I've been waiting for some rain to knock all the allergens out of the air. Soooo sick of my nose running all day every day.

Do you guys not even read this thread?

http://forums.sabrespace.com/topic/20923-things-that-are-awesome/page__st__320?do=findComment&comment=389196

It really works.

Well then be glad you're not in Boston. Every single car is coated in pollen up here. It's crazy. The combination of that and all the bugs I picked up on the thruway this weekend, I really need to find a car wash.

Well then be glad you're not in Boston. Every single car is coated in pollen up here. It's crazy. The combination of that and all the bugs I picked up on the thruway this weekend, I really need to find a car wash.

my car is absolutely gross between the dead bugs and pollen right now. Girlfriend offered to clean it tomorrow in exchange for me bringing my rototiller to her parents house and rototilling a small segment of their yard into a garden-able parcel. I'll have to wait until she's done washing in order to till, or do it before hand...otherwise I might lose a limb from being distracted :angel: