Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

The first snow day of the year.

In late April.

I'm not finding the snow awesome today at all. I had a 1/4" of ice underneath 3" of heavy wet snow at my house in Dryden. Nothing like down trees and no power on a Monday morning. I'm glad I showered last night <_<

Also doesn't help that I have an hour drive and the roads on my hill were not plowed at all. I'll save the rest for Thursday :angel:

I'm not finding the snow awesome today at all. I had a 1/4" of ice underneath 3" of heavy wet snow at my house in Dryden. Nothing like down trees and no power on a Monday morning. I'm glad I showered last night <_<

Also doesn't help that I have an hour drive and the roads on my hill were not plowed at all. I'll save the rest for Thursday :angel:

Not a fan of the snow. Just no school. :)

I just walked the trash out to the street. My jeans wouldn't hold up on the way there. Came back, came upstairs to change, and it was all I could do to prevent them from pooling at my ankles on the staircase. Good stuff! Back down to a 34, at least. (The jeans are Levis, and they're stamped 34, but c'mon, we all know that a Levi's 34 is a real 36.) It's starting to pay off.

I just walked the trash out to the street. My jeans wouldn't hold up on the way there. Came back, came upstairs to change, and it was all I could do to prevent them from pooling at my ankles on the staircase. Good stuff! Back down to a 34, at least. (The jeans are Levis, and they're stamped 34, but c'mon, we all know that a Levi's 34 is a real 36.) It's starting to pay off.

i'm having the same issue with my jeans (except i'm still nowhere near a 34 ...). thankfully, our office complex has bathrooms set up literally every 50 feet on my end of the builidng. makes it nice for having to stop and hike up when i'm walking to the cafeteria.

stepped on a pallet jack (only scales we have around here) about a week ago. down 27 pounds. that's frickin' miraculous.

i'm having the same issue with my jeans (except i'm still nowhere near a 34 ...). thankfully, our office complex has bathrooms set up literally every 50 feet on my end of the builidng. makes it nice for having to stop and hike up when i'm walking to the cafeteria.

stepped on a pallet jack (only scales we have around here) about a week ago. down 27 pounds. that's frickin' miraculous.

Nice job guys!

I stepped on a scale this morning myself, and since the week before I started dating my girlfriend (now 1 week shy of 4 months), I have dropped 18 LBS. I know I feel better. I'm sure you guys do as well! I needed to buy a new belt to avoid the constant hiking of my pants. Soon: new pants!!

[sarcasm]

Reading in an industry rag that your facility is closing

[/sarcasm]

It's probably an erroneous report that was extrapolated out of some re-org news here but it would be nice to get mgt's confirmation.

Nice job guys!

I stepped on a scale this morning myself, and since the week before I started dating my girlfriend (now 1 week shy of 4 months), I have dropped 18 LBS. I know I feel better. I'm sure you guys do as well! I needed to buy a new belt to avoid the constant hiking of my pants. Soon: new pants!!

Excellent work, gentlemen. It's SO worth the effort - nothing tastes as good as that feels.

[sarcasm]

Reading in an industry rag that your facility is closing

[/sarcasm]

It's probably an erroneous report that was extrapolated out of some re-org news here but it would be nice to get mgt's confirmation.

You guys must be getting a loooooooooot of work done today ...

or not. :doh:

Excellent work, gentlemen. It's SO worth the effort - nothing tastes as good as that feels.

i dunno ... those orange flavored hostess cupcakes are pretty divine.

as are cheese puffs.

and 5-layer burritos.

and peanut butter m&ms.

and ...

well, the list is long. :)

i dunno ... those orange flavored hostess cupcakes are pretty divine.

as are cheese puffs.

and 5-layer burritos.

and peanut butter m&ms.

and ...

well, the list is long. :)

Don't they just call those 'Reese's Pieces?' ;)

Don't they just call those 'Reese's Pieces?' ;)

No no! Peanut butter M&Ms are fundamentally different in many aspects.

Reese's Pieces are about the size of plain M&Ms. Peanut butter M&Ms have way more peanut butter in them, and are approximately the size of peaunt M&Ms, though just a tad smaller.

The quality of peanut butter used in PB M&Ms is superior, in my opinion. it's not as gritty or chalky as what you find in Reese's Pieces.

And lastly, the shell. The peanut butter M&M holds up better in a crunch test than does the Reese's Piece.

Oh, wait ... you don't care about any of that, do you? :)

Reese's Pieces are about the size of plain M&Ms. Peanut butter M&Ms have way more peanut butter in them, and are approximately the size of peaunt M&Ms, though just a tad smaller.

The quality of peanut butter used in PB M&Ms is superior, in my opinion. it's not as gritty or chalky as what you find in Reese's Pieces.

And lastly, the shell. The peanut butter M&M holds up better in a crunch test than does the Reese's Piece.

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner. :lol:

I care lol...and I agree haha :thumbsup: