Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

I started my new job today. It was great and wonderful and I am really excited to take it on.

But what's Awesome is, when I got home, while I was giving Ollie his regular afternoon high fives, he looked my right in the eye and said, "How was work dad?"

I responded, "It was good, I have a great new job."

And he said, "That's nice dad."

It's the first completely novel, not scripted, conversation I've ever had with him in 3 and a half years. My heart could not be happier right now!

:) :) :) :D :D :D :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I started my new job today. It was great and wonderful and I am really excited to take it on.

But what's Awesome is, when I got home, while I was giving Ollie his regular afternoon high fives, he looked my right in the eye and said, "How was work dad?"

It's the first completely novel, not scripted, conversation I've ever had with him in 3 and a half years. My heart could not be happier right now!

That's so awesome.

Good stuff, GCoE. :)

Dude.

:thumbsup:

Wicked

:beer:

I must say my new iPhone 6+ is freaking awesome.

I had trouble deciding between the 6 and 6+. Went with the 6 and love it. The size is perfect. Also got a glass screen cover and the best case I've ever had for any of my many iPhones.

What's not awesome? the skyway right now. Went to get off the Seneca St exit and slid right into the divider. Luckily there was minimal damage to my car and myself. So that is awesome.

If we're talking about movies: The Interview blew away my expectations. It was one of the funniest movies I've seen in recent years. Laughed almost the entire time. Franco and Rogan are today's best mainstream comedy (not a hard feat).

I also really enjoyed Neighbors for those who haven't seen it yet.

This makes me sad.

Rogan is nice in a diluted Woody Allen meets Chris Farley sort of way, but I have no idea what the other guy brings to the table.

I'm not knocking your observation....just the reality of it.

I don't find Franco funny on his own. I think he just works well with others (mainly Rogan).

This makes me sad.

Rogan is nice in a diluted Woody Allen meets Chris Farley sort of way, but I have no idea what the other guy brings to the table.

I'm not knocking your observation....just the reality of it.

I agree with this.

On another note, how about that crazy platoon a crack hackers that North Korea has working for them? :doh:

I honestly can't believe that story got any play. I never believed it for a second.

Edited by SwampD