Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

middle of season 2. I didn't realize how many episodes there are!

The pace is pretty quick the rest of the way from there. I'd be curious to see how that would play off on a binge viewing because it seemed like the entire second half occurred over a period of two days real time.

The pace is pretty quick the rest of the way from there. I'd be curious to see how that would play off on a binge viewing because it seemed like the entire second half occurred over a period of two days real time.

I was going to say, it has seemed like time is going by slow in both the flashbacks and real time (i.e. only a few days time).

There's no room for goal scorers on this team. Maybe the Blackhawks will draft him.

Lol, hopefully.

ACT LIKE YOU'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE.

Oh...

That's football! In hockey you ride the stick past the opponents bench.

I made it through a wake without losing my ###### AND I made it through a night of cocktails (post-wake, obv) with not one cigarette. I even was in a cigar room at one point and still, I stood strong. I am going to bed without a smoke today for the first time in about 20 months.

I made it through a wake without losing my ###### AND I made it through a night of cocktails (post-wake, obv) with not one cigarette. I even was in a cigar room at one point and still, I stood strong. I am going to bed without a smoke today for the first time in about 20 months.

:thumbsup:

Have you ever tried to quit before?