Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Awesome is this cat. This cat was in the parking lot at the school where my wife teaches. She was the only one the cat would come out from under the portables for. After feeding it for a month and a half she decided to bring it home (against my wishes and better judgment). He now takes her heart for granted and launched an all-out assault on mine. During any game day thread this is usually where he is when I'm posting, just purring away.

10731051_736642813051278_2075397412327220908_n.jpg?oh=b850128c09ed6aa91c84e328bb3b443f&oe=550C718F&__gda__=1425656659_5b6609520b141d2733db0e6575a885e3

Awesome is this cat. This cat was in the parking lot at the school where my wife teaches. She was the only one the cat would come out from under the portables for. After feeding it for a month and a half she decided to bring it home (against my wishes and better judgment). He now takes her heart for granted and launched an all-out assault on mine. During any game day thread this is usually where he is when I'm posting, just purring away.

Nice.

Great pic

That's good stuff right there. I do miss my fur babies.

Again, get yer mind outta tha gutter, ink.

My first picture of George, before he and my dog sorted things out. Being a stray, he knew how to handle a dog (i.e., with everything pointy at his disposal).

10734012_378234605664667_8424989606958575915_n.jpg?oh=d36d4df9551f3cbc644711cb4ccd25fb&oe=5542854D

Great shot! When George got this job, he hit the jackpot.

10731051_736642813051278_2075397412327220908_n.jpg?oh=b850128c09ed6aa91c84e328bb3b443f&oe=550C718F&__gda__=1425656659_5b6609520b141d2733db0e6575a885e3

Awesome is right.

I, like bio, also miss my fur babies.

My oldest (he's 7) went to the game last night with my parents as a birthday gift. They somehow lucked into VIP Rope Line passes, and my son got to see all the players walk by as they were heading out for warmups. He was right against the rope, so they were all fist bumping him as they went by.

He was most impressed that he got a fist bump from Girgensons.

I am most impressed that he survived it.

My oldest (he's 7) went to the game last night with my parents as a birthday gift. They somehow lucked into VIP Rope Line passes, and my son got to see all the players walk by as they were heading out for warmups. He was right against the rope, so they were all fist bumping him as they went by.

He was most impressed that he got a fist bump from Girgensons.

I am most impressed that he survived it.

:clapping: What a cool experience for him!

d4rk and I gave each other the same xmas prezzies last night. Complete surprise.

I gave him a hockey stick and some toys (OYO sports figures). He gave me a hockey stick and a toy (a little Toothless dragon from how to train your dragon). And we both gave each other the exact same card. With the same message written in it (not just "merry xmas, love..." weird specifics)

(I also gave him some Bulleit rye and goalie knee pads but they weren't really a surprise)

I think we've assimilated each other.

Edited by Josie914

d4rk and I gave each other the same xmas prezzies last night. Complete surprise.

I gave him a hockey stick and some toys (OYO sports figures). He gave me a hockey stick and a toy (a little Toothless dragon from how to train your dragon). And we both gave each other the exact same card. With the same message written in it (not just "merry xmas, love..." weird specifics)

(I also gave him some Bulleit rye and goalie knee pads but they weren't really a surprise)

I think we've assimilated each other.

We are the Dork. You will be assimilated.