Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

One of my favorite anatomy terms is xiphoid process. I just love saying it. Iliac crest is awesome too. Yay bones! I always liked talking about gel electrophoresis as well.

Reebok uses the xiphoid process to attach the iliac crest to its hockey jerseys. (You might not think that's very funny, but I am cracking up at myself right now.... :lol: )

the look on this guy's face.

1096805-17411097-640-360.jpg

It sums them up- so awful it's great. It'd be one thing if they were serious everyday jerseys, but I believe it was just a fun expo thing. Dat face tho... I believe we've found the missing link.

Reebok uses the xiphoid process to attach the iliac crest to its hockey jerseys. (You might not think that's very funny, but I am cracking up at myself right now.... :lol: )

Proud of you.

Yes, really well done and for the non-winter months it does sum up the activity here, not to mention represent the colors, architecture, and superficial vibe of the place. One thing I really like about our area is that it is indeed colorful, and I'm talking about the effect of light reflecting off surfaces and nothing else.

The movie "Eyes Wide Shut". It might be the worst movie ever made. The dialog, the story, the acting, the ending,…everything, are all just awful. It is so complete in it's awfulness that I can't look away because it's awesome.

I really can't believe how awesomely bad this movie is.

The movie "Eyes Wide Shut". It might be the worst movie ever made. The dialog, the story, the acting, the ending,…everything, are all just awful. It is so complete in it's awfulness that I can't look away because it's awesome.

I really can't believe how awesomely bad this movie is.

I think this is a great movie. It really gets into the world of big money and what it takes to get someone going....and the psych factors surrounding everyone. Plus lots of nice boobies....

I think this is a great movie. It really gets into the world of big money and what it takes to get someone going....and the psych factors surrounding everyone. Plus lots of nice boobies....

To me the movie felt like exactly what happened -- ie Kubrick died before he finished it. There was a good movie in there but it needed quite a bit more work.