Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

I went fishing on Sunday for a bit. Can't say I enjoyed myself though. Stressed out. Had a headache. I didn't stick around very long.

This morning I woke up and realized I didn't have to spend the day on the computer looking for a job if I didn't want to. F it. I went fishing. Had a good time. Very enjoyable morning. And........ I just got done cleaning dinner.

Everything seems so much better when you have a job.

I went fishing on Sunday for a bit. Can't say I enjoyed myself though. Stressed out. Had a headache. I didn't stick around very long.

This morning I woke up and realized I didn't have to spend the day on the computer looking for a job if I didn't want to. F it. I went fishing. Had a good time. Very enjoyable morning. And........ I just got done cleaning dinner.

Everything seems so much better when you have a job.

Workin' sucks, but not workin' suck more.

Even though it's not until August, as soon as I hit the submit button to reserve a campsite for a week in the Adirondacks, my whole demeanor changed.

So on my drive to work this morning, the first traffic light I go through was very backed up. There's never much traffic here, but for whatever reason, the line of cars went back about 3 or 4 intersections. This is a one lane road with street parking spots to the right. One guy decided to leap frog everyone and drive through those parking spots. Eventually there was a parked car that stopped him from getting all the way to the light. So he was trying to merge back into the actual lane on the left. Somehow, every single car united to block this guy from getting back it. It was beautiful. To see 20 or so cars moving in unison bumper to bumper so as not to let some guy make his own rules on the road: Awesome.

Workin' sucks, but not workin' suck more.

Even though it's not until August, as soon as I hit the submit button to reserve a campsite for a week in the Adirondacks, my whole demeanor changed.

Me and a my buddies got a campsite there last year near Lewey Lake. The lake was great, and the campsite was even better. Love the Adirondacks, we're making our reservations in the coming weeks as well. Where're you staying?

This is awesome:

https://www.children.org/Articles/Article/11076?lang=en-US&ART2=2

This heartwarming graduation story from Guatemala chronicles the courage of a young man in the face of a deadly disease. Known for his optimism and perseverance against overwhelming odds, Osman is unquestionably at the top of his class.

Things that are awesome.... the next 2 weeks

Nashville, Cinco, Coastal Carolina vacation, Birthday, Darius Rucker concert, Ashville Brewery Tours...

that sums up May.

You had me until Darius Rucker. I would give up all that to avoid a Darius Rucker concert.

Me and a my buddies got a campsite there last year near Lewey Lake. The lake was great, and the campsite was even better. Love the Adirondacks, we're making our reservations in the coming weeks as well. Where're you staying?

Golden Beach SP on Raquette Lake. shhhh. Don't tell anyone. Best kept secret in the 'Dacks. Actually, it's not really a secret, but just far enough away from every direction that it seems to get fewer people.

:flirt:

Halifax Mooseheads!!

They won game 2 ... 4 - 3.

The score does not really indicate the level of play of the Mooseheads.

It was 4 - 1 after 2.

The Drakkar did a very good job of keeping the big 3 of Halifax quiet ... MacKinnon with 1 A.

The 4th big guy for the Mooseheads ... Fucale ... played extremely well, again. Especially in the 3rd, when the Drakkar were really buzzing and pressing. They pulled their goalie with what seemed like 5 minutes left.

The Drakkar got their 2nd goal with under 2 minutes to go and their 3rd with 2 seconds left.

14 - 0 in the playoffs now.

The series moves to BAC and the big question is if the Drakkar will win a game. I suspect they will come out on fire and win game 3.

GO MOOSEHEADS!!

=====

On another note ...

Happy Birthday to Vanek-Man and billscursed.

Hope you both have awesome days.