Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Got offered a job today with the small company I interviewed with on Friday. It's a sizable cut in pay but I was given the impression that this position isn't one I will remain in for long. I am going to try to negotiate some extra bennies but even if I'm not successful I think I am going to accept it. It does sound like an interesting position and company.

*lets out deep breath*

Edited by weave

Got offered a job today with the small company I interviewed with on Friday. It's a sizable cut in pay but I was given the impression that this position isn't one I will remain in for long. I am going to try to negotiate some extra bennies but even if I'm not successful I think I am going to accept it. It does sound like an interesting position and company.

*lets out deep breath*

awesome.

*lets out deep breath*

:thumbsup:

*lets out deep breath*

Woohoo! As much as it sucks to get cut twice in a short period of time, the quickness with which you've found a new gig in each case definitely shows it's not you. Here's hoping you can move up the pay scale before long. :beer:

*lets out deep breath*

ohh baby I bet that feels goooooddd. Congrats!

*lets out deep breath*

Cheers man, congrats!

Woohoo! As much as it sucks to get cut twice in a short period of time, the quickness with which you've found a new gig in each case definitely shows it's not you. Here's hoping you can move up the pay scale before long. :beer:

Was thinking about that over a celibratory pour of bourbon at the local watering hole tonight. I've had some challenges to overcome lately. Until October my career has been pretty smooth sailing. But we've managed to get past these recent issues pretty quickly and with minimal bad times. I have to pinch myself and count my blessings. Too many folks that are having trouble making ends meet for me to complain loudly about my circumstances. This job might require short term changes to our budget, but the important things will be taken care of. I have to keep that in perspective.

Chris, you're next man.