Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

30 pepper plants in the ground today. 10 each of jalapenos, Caribbean habaneros, and super chiles. Gonna be overwhelmed with hot peppers to process come mid August.

That is awesome.

Here in Halifax we can't even think of planting until June ... usually Fathers Day weekend. The gardens are pretty much ready to go though. Last year we started seeds in our big front kitchen window. They started great, but it still took time for them to get established once in the garden. We are not doing it this year.

A frost warning has been issued for tonight.

Nice jerseys!

Also awesome: the new Star Trek movie. I actually went back and re-watched some of the originals after we came home from the theater yesterday afternoon. Good stuff.

So you didn't get stuck sitting next to a woman who laughed at every single thing? Action, death, ship going to warp... All funny to her. It ruined the movie for me

So you didn't get stuck sitting next to a woman who laughed at every single thing? Action, death, ship going to warp... All funny to her. It ruined the movie for me

Oh yikes, that sucks. No, thankfully we had decent theater companions! Sounds like you've got an excuse to go see it again. ;)

There's too many movies coming out. I'm behind already, still need to see ironman

Same here; I just saw Oblivion last weekend, but from here on out there's pretty much a new one every week I want to see, so I'll probably have to start prioritizing by which will be out of theaters soonest, haha.

• 2 weeks later...

First day on the job, one of my meetings today, a female co-worker told me we are going to get slammed on this new project and not in a good way.

You had to have known that moving to the booze department was just going to be a ton of double entendres.