What are you eating (or drinking)?

Weave

Had wings for the first time in about a year yesterday for the SB. Went to a place near Milford, MA that specialized in wings, thought I'd give them a shot. Asked for Buffalo style wings. They said they didn't have any Frank's hot sauce, they made their own. It was undercooked with no flavor and terrible. Had to put my own Frank's on it and it was still no good. I still have a queasy feeling the morning after. I'm not eating wings for at least another year, maybe never again. I just don't know where to go around here.

Had wings for the first time in about a year yesterday for the SB. Went to a place near Milford, MA that specialized in wings, thought I'd give them a shot. Asked for Buffalo style wings. They said they didn't have any Frank's hot sauce, they made their own. It was undercooked with no flavor and terrible. Had to put my own Frank's on it and it was still no good. I still have a queasy feeling the morning after. I'm not eating wings for at least another year, maybe never again. I just don't know where to go around here.

Ask for extra crispy everywhere unless you know they cook them right.

I made up some BBQ hummus for a party I was going to. That's a keeper, IMHO, I'll be making it again.

Ask for extra crispy everywhere unless you know they cook them right.

I made up some BBQ hummus for a party I was going to. That's a keeper, IMHO, I'll be making it again.

Huh. I've never heard it called hummus. We've always just called it pulled pork. :p

Did you bring in an outside bottle of Franks with you or was this a to-go order? If the former, I like your style.

Tonight: An entire family sized General Tso's lo mein platter from Wegmans. Because Monday. 

General Tso + lo mein? Oh my.

I've just come around to basmati rice. It's better than plain old white rice and it seems more fool-proof for kitchen idiots like me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.