What are you eating (or drinking)?

Weave

I seriously eat the same thing every day. Tuna sandwiches, carrots, raisin bran, coffee, bananas. The guys here at work go out to lunch like every other day. Who the f*ck has the money for that?  :wacko:

That's what's in the little metal pale that ISIS gives its prisoners the night before, well, ya know...

I seriously eat the same thing every day. Tuna sandwiches, carrots, raisin bran, coffee, bananas. The guys here at work go out to lunch like every other day. Who the f*ck has the money for that? :wacko:

Monday - Friday granola and yogurt or grape nuts and yogurt and a glass of oj for breakfast. Sammich and a piece fo fruit with a 0 calorie flavored water for lunch. Been the same basic menu for probably 25 years.

Weekend breakfasts are farmers breakfasts, 2 eggs, meat, hashbrowns, toast. Lunch is often a cheese and sausage plate.

My wife and I make a dinner menu at the beginning of the month. It really saves on the grocery bill.

She went quite beef heavy this week. Monday we had ribeyes, Tuesday we had baby back ribs(pork, I know) Wednesday we had meatloaf, tonight we had burgers and tomorrow sloppy Joe's are on the menu.

Now I love red meat as much as any American man, but holy hell! Thank God I'm making pizza on Saturday and beer can chicken on Sunday.

Update: Evidently, I'm going to be a bachelor for the the next two days, so that means no cooking for me. I may not even remember to eat.

Edited by ubkev

• 2 weeks later...

I've had it with whole grain pasta. I've been eating it for awhile and swore I would never go back. I am going back. It's an abomination. If I can't get my fiber somewhere else, shame on me.

I'm right there with you. Tried it. Don't like it. I can't tell if it's slight crunchy or slight gritty. Or both.

I've had it with whole grain pasta. I've been eating it for awhile and swore I would never go back. I am going back. It's an abomination. If I can't get my fiber somewhere else, shame on me.

We actually prefer it.  More texture than regular pasta.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.