GDT: 10/4/11 Sabres at Adler 1:30PM

spndnchz

I hate to say this but you werent here for that whole conversation so your not allowed to make jokes about it... its like that guy who hears the end of joke then laughs with everyone else... its not cool and you look dumb...

Also Brad Boyes can still play center...

Actually, I have been here for a long time. Just because I didn't register on the board until recently, doesn't mean I haven't been watching the threads for years.

You weren't alive during WWII, doesn't mean you can't have opinions on Hitler.

Get your head out of your ass, I was making a joke. I seem to be one of the few people on here that supports you and enjoys your posts

It has nothing to do with controversial views. Personally, I like having you around. Your keyboard diarrhea gives me something to read during the long offseason. But you have almost 3,000 posts in 8 months and you tried to tell someone to stay out of something. Then you called people tyrants and if they didn't like your posts they should block you because you're going to do whatever you want. Your very next sentence went on to tell everyone what they can't talk about anymore.

I hope that between your "bite me"s and "poor baby"s, even you understand what people are trying to tell you.

I fully endorse this method. The only problem is when those blocked posts get quoted multiple times. But hey, you can't have everything, can you?

I always read the constant "Gerbe at center" thing as more of a test of the thickness of Shrader's skin than a shot at LGR4GM.

So wait, he now thinks he's the origin of that whole running joke? That's hilarious. That whole conversation dates back to 2007 or so. Hilarious how some people need to make everything be about them.

I full endorse this method. The only problem is when those blocked posts get quoted multiple times. But hey, you can't have everything, can you?

So wait, he now thinks he's the origin of that whole running joke? That's hilarious. That whole conversation dates back to 2007 or so. Hilarious how some people need to make everything be about them.

Your first point is my biggest pet peeve.

Yes, the gerbe at center thing is all about him, and Boyes is a legitimate option at center. He sure proved that last year.

And creating a second account for the purpose of giving himself +1's is probably the most pathetic thing I have seen on this board.

Your first point is my biggest pet peeve.

Yes, the gerbe at center thing is all about him, and Boyes is a legitimate option at center. He sure proved that last year.

And creating a second account for the purpose of giving himself +1's is probably the most pathetic thing I have seen on this board.

guess its a good thing I haven't created a second account.

You should see the Red Bull fans in Newark,.. yes, I said Newark, NJ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e03kTueU2Q0&feature=related

They do this before every game. They have since been told to not use the flares. A friend of mine has season ticket and has been trying to get me to go. Looks awesome.

Sorry for a late reply, but needed to find a link ...

I see your Red Bull fans and raise you the Toronto FC fans ...

Now is that Liverpool or Toronto?????

Hello from Mannheim,

it took some days until the administrator validated my account.

I try to do my very best in writing English, but I hope you haven't problems in understanding :D

Tuesday evening was a nice evening! The whole supporting programme was nice. Really bad that Jochen Hecht couldn't play (get well soon!), but nice, that he was on the ice to warm up, and without helmet! Nice!

Emotional the honour of René Corbet after the 2nd third!

Now to the game:

The game was the 4th game in 6 days for our team. We saw, that they were exhausted. They tried to hold against Buffalo, the first 10 minutes, they did it well! Nobody ever thougt that we will win this game, Buffalo is a very good team! They play nice hockey! Someone behind me said "they look in one direction, an the play the puck beehind their back without looking at it".

But I think, we play in Germany, the opponents in Germany aren't so good, so it's enough how we play.

So, now to the atmosphere during the game:

We had some other games, where the atmosphere was a bit better, bur on Tuesday it was also nice!

Buffalo's fans were very sympathic, my respect, to take the long trip from America to Germany, then to Sweden and then again to Germany.

Highlight was "Let's go Buffalo" at the end and the "Mexican wave" (I hope, you call it so) with the Adlers, the Sabres an the Sabres' Fans. Nice!

Regards from Mannheim, Germany

Daniel

Lieber Daniel!

herzlichen Dank für Deine Post! Dein English ist hervorragend!

Es freut uns alle hier, Sabre-Fans aus anderen Ländern kennenzulernen, und wir hoffen, Du wirst Dich öfters melden!

Go Sabres!

Hello from Mannheim,

I try to do my very best in writing English, but I hope you haven't problems in understanding :D

Tuesday evening was a nice evening! The whole supporting programme was nice. Really bad that Jochen Hecht couldn't play (get well soon!), but nice, that he was on the ice to warm up, and without helmet! Nice!

Now to the game:

The game was the 4th game in 6 days for our team. We saw, that they were exhausted. They tried to hold against Buffalo, the first 10 minutes, they did it well! Nobody ever thougt that we will win this game, Buffalo is a very good team! They play nice hockey! Someone behind me said "they look in one direction, an the play the puck beehind their back without looking at it".

But I think, we play in Germany, the opponents in Germany aren't so good, so it's enough how we play.

We had some other games, where the atmosphere was a bit better, bur on Tuesday it was also nice!

Buffalo's fans were very sympathic, my respect, to take the long trip from America to Germany, then to Sweden and then again to Germany.

Highlight was "Let's go Buffalo" at the end and the "Mexican wave" (I hope, you call it so) with the Adlers, the Sabres an the Sabres' Fans. Nice!

Daniel

Lieber Daniel!

herzlichen Dank für Deine Post! Dein English ist hervorragend!

Es freut uns alle hier, Sabre-Fans aus anderen Ländern kennenzulernen, und wir hoffen, Du wirst Dich öfters melden!

Go Sabres!

Thank you für the compliment :)

And congratulations for the good game today in Berlin! We hope that the Adler make the same, tomorrow, same stadium, same ice. It's a premier for our team to play on area with NHL size! The German size is a bit bigger. You maybe saw it on Tuesday.

Daniel

Hello from Mannheim,

Now to the game:

Daniel

Great post Daniel. Thanks for the game report.

Please keep an eye on the Sabres (I think you will like what you see this year, and I think your countrymen Hecht and Ehrhoff will do well for them) and post more often!

Thank you für the compliment :)

And congratulations for the good game today in Berlin! We hope that the Adler make the same, tomorrow, same stadium, same ice. It's a premier for our team to play on area with NHL size! The German size is a bit bigger. You maybe saw it on Tuesday.

Daniel

Hallo schön dass du hier bist.

It really was a great game on Tuesday in Mannheim, i was there too. I was a real big Adler fan end of the nineties when Jochen Hecht played there and they won two titles in Friedrichspark.

I like them still a lot, but i am not so often in the arena anymore.

The atmosphere in the fan block was great back in the nineties, and it seems to be still great.

And thanks for clarification of the ice size in Berlin, i didn' t know that

I hope Jochen will end his career in Mannheim.

Archived