GDT: 10/4/11 Sabres at Adler 1:30PM

spndnchz

How do you know who was and wasn't "here"? Did you know that some people are able to have thoughts that DON'T end up getting posted?

He was not registered as a poster so he should stay out of it as he was not around (unless he lurked) in the original conversation so yea I take exception to someone bringing sh!t up they werent here for originally. I've taken a lot of sh!t on this board from ppl because every freaking place on the entire web has Gerbe listed as a center and I said lets try him at center... I am not going to be taking it from somebody who wasnt even a poster and had the luxury of sitting on the sidelines for it. Also why don't you bust Korab's balls because according to him brad boyes never had and never would play center in the NHL so bite me.

He was not registered as a poster so he should stay out of it as he was not around (unless he lurked) in the original conversation so yea I take exception to someone bringing sh!t up they werent here for originally. I've taken a lot of sh!t on this board from ppl because every freaking place on the entire web has Gerbe listed as a center and I said lets try him at center... I am not going to be taking it from somebody who wasnt even a poster and had the luxury of sitting on the sidelines for it. Also why don't you bust Korab's balls because according to him brad boyes never had and never would play center in the NHL so bite me.

I try to stay out of your crap, but i'm really not ok with you telling anybody what and when they can post. Every farfetched remark you have posted in the last 8 months is still out there for everyone to read. All 2147 and counting. You are not the police of this board. If scott or chz want to step in (or corp) fine, but not you. Please continue to say whatever you want, even telling perfectly valid posters to stfu. but know that you are simply wrong.

:angry:

"Unless he lurked" was the point of my post.And you should look beyond the fact that you suggested they try Gerbe at center for reasons you take a lot of ###### from people on this board.

LOL, I take crap from a lot of people because I stick to my guns and I don't cower down to the posters who have been here for years and are so suffocating with their viewpoints of this team it borders on tyranny. Its and internet forum so if people don't like my posts block me.

My original points was drop the FU***NG gerbe thing. Its like kicking a dead horse thats been hit by a snowplow, run over by a snow blower and then mauled by a band of rover black bears only to be then dragged off of a cliff to land on your head.

Post of the year! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spare me your drivel, and I still disagree with half the stuff you say but I have enough decency to just leave you alone so quoting LastPommerFan STFU :thumbsup:

I try to stay out of your crap, but i'm really not ok with you telling anybody what and when they can post. Every farfetched remark you have posted in the last 8 months is still out there for everyone to read. All 2147 and counting. You are not the police of this board. If scott or chz want to step in (or corp) fine, but not you. Please continue to say whatever you want, even telling perfectly valid posters to stfu. but know that you are simply wrong. :angry:

Fair enough

LOL, I take crap from a lot of people because I stick to my guns and I don't cower down to the posters who have been here for years and are so suffocating with their viewpoints of this team it borders on tyranny. Its and internet forum so if people don't like my posts block me.

My original points was drop the FU***NG gerbe thing. Its like kicking a dead horse thats been hit by a snowplow, run over by a snow blower and then mauled by a band of rover black bears only to be then dragged off of a cliff to land on your head.

Other people are tyrants. And they should drop what you don't want them to talk about.

Got it.

Spare me your drivel, and I still disagree with half the stuff you say but I have enough decency to just leave you alone so quoting LastPommerFan STFU :thumbsup:

Fair enough

seriously, who keeps posting +1s?

So is Gerbe still a center? It's a good thing the negative rep thing is gone. It would be climbing wildly right now. Go back and read Assquatch's post. You don't get it. It's not that hard to comprehend. You're the one who needs to STFU more often. <_<

Other people are tyrants. And they should drop what you don't want them to talk about.

Got it.

dont you dare put words in my mouth. I am not doing this in an internet forum because its dumb.

I find it telling that several people no longer post here and that has happened recently because they posted a controversial viewpoint and got attacked for it. I am thinking of team storm cloud members who no longer post and its sad because I personally liked reading their thoughts because its was interesting to think outside the standard box...

seriously, who keeps posting +1s?

So is Gerbe still a center? It's a good thing the negative rep thing is gone. It would be climbing wildly right now. Go back and read Assquatch's post. You don't get it. It's not that hard to comprehend. You're the one who needs to STFU more often. <_<

Aww poor baby can't anonymously harass people awww

His alter ego? :rolleyes:

I get the feeling they're sarcastic +1s.

Sarcastic, deliberate, or an attempt to do something else, who cares? Does anyone really care about their rep on sabrespace? seriously? if you do I am sorry. LOL i get it now the - is gone we will stalk and + everything... whatever gets your rocks off. :thumbsup:

Post whatever else you want in here this conversation is degenerating into a lets pick on this guy today and I am done with it.

I hate to say this but you werent here for that whole conversation so your not allowed to make jokes about it... its like that guy who hears the end of joke then laughs with everyone else... its not cool and you look dumb...

dont you dare put words in my mouth. I am not doing this in an internet forum because its dumb.

I find it telling that several people no longer post here and that has happened recently because they posted a controversial viewpoint and got attacked for it. I am thinking of team storm cloud members who no longer post and its sad because I personally liked reading their thoughts because its was interesting to think outside the standard box...

It has nothing to do with controversial views. Personally, I like having you around. Your keyboard diarrhea gives me something to read during the long offseason. But you have almost 3,000 posts in 8 months and you tried to tell someone to stay out of something. Then you called people tyrants and if they didn't like your posts they should block you because you're going to do whatever you want. Your very next sentence went on to tell everyone what they can't talk about anymore.

I hope that between your "bite me"s and "poor baby"s, even you understand what people are trying to tell you.

It has nothing to do with controversial views. Personally, I like having you around. Your keyboard diarrhea gives me something to read during the long offseason. But you have almost 3,000 posts in 8 months and you tried to tell someone to stay out of something. Then you called people tyrants and if they didn't like your posts they should block you because you're going to do whatever you want. Your very next sentence went on to tell everyone what they can't talk about anymore.

I hope that between your "bite me"s and "poor baby"s, even you understand what people are trying to tell you.

lol i do... I am actually not that mad or upset. I'm just over hearing about gerbe playing center especially for someone who missed the original convo. that was my only point. it should not have gotten this far. People can say what they want, you are right. As i recently defended the constitutionality of gay marriage I firmly do believe in freedom of speech so again i apologize, you are correct and he can bust on me for the gerbe as a center convo.

lol i do... I am actually not that mad or upset. I'm just over hearing about gerbe playing center especially for someone who missed the original convo. that was my only point. it should not have gotten this far. People can say what they want, you are right. As i recently defended the constitutionality of gay marriage I firmly do believe in freedom of speech so again iapologize, you are correct and he can bust on me for the gerbe as a center convo.

I don't even think Andrew Amerk's post was directed at you. More of an ethereal reference to this Gerbe is a Centerman internet roster non-sense. You didn't create that. You just pushed it here.

Oh just wait until the season starts. The Sabres have had a very nice offseason and the only complaints were that the Sabres didn't spend money on x but instead spent it on y. Having an owner who gives a sh*t is a strange concept to many fans and I think everyone wanted to ride the wave somewhat. Again, wait until the first three game losing streak.

lol i do... I am actually not that mad or upset. I'm just over hearing about gerbe playing center especially for someone who missed the original convo. that was my only point. it should not have gotten this far. People can say what they want, you are right. As i recently defended the constitutionality of gay marriage I firmly do believe in freedom of speech so again iapologize, you are correct and he can bust on me for the gerbe as a center convo.

how do you do this? How do you know this stuff? Will you marry me?

I don't even think Andrew Amerk's post was directed at you. More of an ethereal reference to this Gerbe is a Centerman internet roster non-sense. You didn't create that. You just pushed it here.

I always read the constant "Gerbe at center" thing as more of a test of the thickness of Shrader's skin than a shot at LGR4GM.

Archived