GDT: 10/4/11 Sabres at Adler 1:30PM

spndnchz

At work so I can't watch. Can anyone tell me how Adam has looked? With our lack of depth down the middle, he could be a key man.

From the parts of the game I have seen, I think he looks great. Saw him standing in front of net on a PP, and seems to work well with Vanek, both of them driving relentlessly towards the net. Solid play.

Also, is that Rene Corbet in the intermission? Always wondered what happened to that guy! He won AHL Rookie Of The Year with the Cornwall Aces early 90's...

From the parts of the game I have seen, I think he looks great. Saw him standing in front of net on a PP, and seems to work well with Vanek, both of them driving relentlessly towards the net. Solid play.

Also, is that Rene Corbet in the intermission? Always wondered what happened to that guy! He won AHL Rookie Of The Year with the Cornwall Aces early 90's...

Sounds good! Thanks for the update!

All -- beware. My computer just got obliterated by a virus that I'm almost certain came from this link.

There was a ton of junk on that site - it kept wanting you to download a viewer that was completely unnecessary - if you downloaded the viewer I think we have the culprit.

Maybe Sabres fans should sing songs during games? I kind of like it.

we've kicked around the subject of european atmosphere in the past on this board.

http://forums.sabrespace.com/topic/16691-ot-live-sporting-event-bucket-list/page__view__findpost__p__191319

and because the video link in my post on the above thread has been disaabled by UEFA, i include a new link herewith:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU4g7gB1SLI

gets me every time.

i don't think that we can ever expect to have an event in the u.s. or canada have similar atmosphere. now, mind you, stadiums and arenas here have great atmosphere -- but the singing, chanting, and such -- not going to happen here, i don't think.

Archived