WJC Discussion Thread

Eleven

Ladies and Gentlemen.......prepare for the Karma Wheel to spin in direct payback for the Great Raleigh Rape & Pillage by Sabres fans in '06.

All I know is there's probably many a Carolinian (is that the term?) who still has PTSD flashbacks from the Great Raleigh Rape & Pillage.

Heh, about that...

Kuznetsov went nuts for Russia. What a comeback. And great hockey.

Yeah, you're not kidding. He just totally took the game over in a way i honestly didn't think it was possible in such a team sport, which that little time left. And that move he made on that assist when he couldn't beat the goalie, was absolutely ridiculous.

Russia/Sweden re-match should be good, the first time it got really gritty. And of course Canada/USA should be an unbelievable game.

Ya thats what I was thinking when I said 'or maybe not'. That crowd being a good part Canadian might help the U.S. if they go into a us against the world kind of mentality. And they can take the crowd right out of it if they exploit the Canadian goaltending early. Should be a great game. I just hope the Canadian fans at the game aren't idiots about things. I want this to be about the hockey and the spirit of sport. No doubt there will be some over zealous fans there that don't know better and let their emotions get the better of them. There always is.

Yep, from all countries.

Hope it's a good game and the good guys win!

This is that moment that only exists in sports - where the coach gives a speech on the jumbotrom to get the hometown fans fired up! We're the bad guys and they're the good guys, and I'll be damned if we let the good guys win!

Uh, we're the good guys and they're the bad guys...

Just got the 100 level tix - bring on the atmosphere!

Dude, you have GOT to wear as much USA paraphernalia as possible. Drape yourself in several flags. Face-paint. Uncle Sam hat. Hell, a full-blown Captain America costume if you can find one.

Just got the 100 level tix - bring on the atmosphere!

i'm in the balcony, front row between the center and blue lines.

Dude, you have GOT to wear as much USA paraphernalia as possible. Drape yourself in several flags. Face-paint. Uncle Sam hat. Hell, a full-blown Captain America costume if you can find one.

this is my only regret. i had a busy calendar for work today and will go straight from my last appointment to the arena ... dressed in my office slacks, sensible button down, and loafers.

/starts concocting a vague plan.

[/b]

Yep, from all countries.

If of course by Good guy's you mean USA, USA, USA which I know is not the case you, you, Canadian hooser you. ;)

Oh but thanks for the great beers and the Labatt blue girls.

This is that moment that only exists in sports - where the coach gives a speech on the jumbotrom to get the hometown fans fired up! We're the bad guys and they're the good guys, and I'll be damned if we let the good guys win!

Uh, we're the good guys and they're the bad guys.

Absolutely, dont really care whether they consider us good or bad just that USA Hockey Prevails.. :beer:

i'm in the balcony, front row between the center and blue lines.

this is my only regret. i had a busy calendar for work today and will go straight from my last appointment to the arena ... dressed in my office slacks, sensible button down, and loafers.

/starts concocting a vague plan.

Got a home depot on the way, maybe you can find some off season 4th of july stuff or at least an American flag.

Archived