WJC Discussion Thread

Eleven

Agreed. They NEED one here.

Even if they did get lucky and get one, they'd get no chance of getting back in. USA just looks very tired, very overwhelmed, lazy and slow. There is no hope in this group. And in all honestly I can't say it's just a bad day for them, because their offense coming into this tournament was the reason why so many world wide were all but giving the USA the gold, however, their offense hasn't exactly scared anyone at any point of this tournament and they played only 1 strong team, which took them into over-time.

That didn't work for them last year did it? :nana:

I love not caring who wins.

That's right, you guys have already had your fun at our expense. Time to get it back the way it should be.

I cant believe they finally called a penalty on canada. They could have called about four up to that point. And for the record they weren't offside on the delayed call.

OK, now you're starting to sound like Jack Edwards on NESN. ;)

OK, now you're starting to sound like Jack Edwards on NESN. ;)

I'm not complaining because I really don't care. I really was just surprised. But when I thought about the type of penalties they were it made sense and I posted that other post.

And they weren't offside. I rewound several times. A bad whistle cost the US 20 seconds of PP time.

I'm not complaining because I really don't care. I really was just surprised. But when I thought about the type of penalties they were it made sense and I posted that other post.

And they weren't offside. I rewound several times. A bad whistle cost the US 20 seconds of PP time.

I know, I'm just ribbin' ya. Don't want to be a jerk, just trying to keep it light.

Kassian with the nail in the coffin!

There was a little siren after that one. Hard to hear with all that cheering, but I thought I was going to hear the horn and Americans might get a ray of hope with the PP, but I guess that's it.

Archived